1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

again, people who are on afternoons like me and many others here, can play earlier and I strongly suggest them doing that since others have work and can only play evenings

EDIT: also peolpe asking me who picks first, if u know u r better than ur opponent be a sport and let them pick first map I cannot be around for every match everytime to say who gets first pick

also don't forget to post scores plz!thx!

Last edited:
edit: thx you answered the question as I was posting...

free vs pit 4-2
all maps unexpectedly close could have gone either way but free's conn did annoy me oh well gg
hope u fix it for next round :P

In case someone has routing issues to 8 server try the tunnel:

213.230.216.2:17600

It wont help though, if your isp is just crap or your on the other side of the ocean...

free warping and winning dungeons, meh had such a good time myself 2:39 on first map where my hands were all shaking
woulda loved a 3-3 decider I still did not pick my strong map will keep that vs met :P

cba frapsing more, all demos here except riv3 i accidentally deleted it
http://rghost.net/4250850

Last edited:
SOrry mex, think you would gave won that map too. Then 3-3, everyone waited around for 20mins but you did not return. But dont worry, you can still make it through using route 2!!!

Last edited:
mex nomercy 3-3, I agreed to let them resume last map to see who wins

also another change hoi will not play and term will step up to sub him so i will update the bracket tomorrow after more people complete their games

No XB and Pit, score was 3-2 in my favor when we played TheDungeon. Then mex did a good defence for 6:08 minutes and I was defending when he got disconnected.

Hmm, posting from my phone... was expecting to home tonight to play my match, but I'm not... obviously. Will be avail all day tomoz tho, so should be easy enough to get the game played. If temper sees this and can say a time he can do tomoz, i'll make sure I'm about :)