1on1 BT WorldCup III

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

N!Ce

Feb 17, 2005
BT-Star.jpg

The much anticipated third 1on1 BT WorldCup has opened sign ups. The cup is known for its high quality standards considering cup presentation and coverage and for being the only (realtime) online fps world tournament on this planet. Those who wonder about the current activity in the first UnrealTournament - the best UT made to date and one of the best fps games ever made (gameplay wise) -, UT BT is still going strong and the requests for this cup were numerous.

Unlike some other gametypes in UT that have mutated into elite clubs, BT is still a gametype for ALL skill-levels: low, mid, high, unpayed pros. Latter have been present in the last 1on1 WC's first division and showed some inhuman capabilities. However there were and again will be multiple divisions to provide a place for everyone, nomatter how experienced.

What is BunnyTrack?
BunnyTrack is based on the UnrealTournament gametype "Capture The Flag" and was originally made by clan FEB.
The main difference to CTF: You don't have to fight against opponents in order to be able to score. Instead of that you have to make your way through obstacles, which need jumping-, dodging-, shooting-, timing-skills and more (depends on map).

WARNING: BT is known to be addictive and can be very frustrating if your fps skills are not sufficient for the played map!
That's why we recommend: Always start with easier maps and have some extra mouses and keyboards at hand (in case your first ones met the wall or were thrown out of the window). :shock:

What is BT-MaTcH?
It's a BunnyTrack community channel on irc.quakenet.org with numerous features around BT (e.g. Pickups, BT-Map records, BT news, Map ratings etc). Try it: #BT-MaTcH

For more info and to find out how to sign up read here.

Good Luck & Have Fun :cool:

Last edited:
http://bunnytrack.net/downloads.php?page=cat&id=6

Not to much difference between the versions, afaik only bug/balance issues fixed..

True. You should try the ClanBase versions, those are the preferred ones in cups/ladders.

Here are the mappacks used in this season's OpenCup:
1. Division
2. Division
3. Division

And this map is definitely worth a look. Done by a team of the best BT mappers. It's PlanBase's first map and eventhough the team's potential is quite higher, it's already a very good one :cool:

so far as i know they are a handfull of people in the league who play or used to play bt allot and are pretty good at it .. mc, twnz, inspire, salva and some more. i only spec them cause im shit at this mod :x

out of curiosity i dl'ed the 1st pack and installed.
thne tryed offline but it makes crash my UT, it says file "DE" missing or something :x

out of curiosity i dl'ed the 1st pack and installed.
thne tryed offline but it makes crash my UT, it says file "DE" missing or something :x

UTBonusPack2 includes the DE files. You can get it here.
That should fix it o:

downloaded pack and added DE.umod in system folder, but still get the error :s

Attachments

• DE.JPG
    DE.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 193
hmm, weird, i pld a map online and worked fine, then tryed the same map offline and got the error .. wtf lol :confused: