1337 hammerjump

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Damn, it was a hazzle getting the books to the right spot and after i had put both at bottom of the lake/pool/puddle omg:eek: getting them up on ground again was good sniper praccy :sniper: since i was to lazy to restart the practice session:D

1. shoot at them so u get them where u want them to be.*
2. stand on one
3. shoot at it while u stand at it (mini is great to use 4 it)
4. Find out :D

*recommend u have plenty of space upwards ;)

maybe he tried to find out about that book stuff and forgot to eat :freak:

and now he is dead
and u haven't realized yet?

try and speak to him
if he doesn't say a word
:spank: him

if he's dead
drink some :jd: and feed him to a :cow: an no1's gonna know :D

;) j/k

btw to look like a real jackass on pubs or even better in a match stand just under a book falling down:D

hehe, i managed to do this trick in Bridge, with the instarifle, though it was quite tricky to get the book to the right place I must say..

Anyways, I flew first time into the roof of the map and then craterec (one shot) and then I got to bridge with little health left hehe

Quite kewl, but takes to long to perform i think

Lol the book trick ruled but its SO easy if u know how to set good etc. But its cool, I always jump to the dungeon switch =)

LoL.. Easy? Try it with Instagib for a chance.. One shot and the book is on the top of the map hehe.. quite hard to place the book right there m8 :)

Originally posted by [DI][Mido]
Lol the book trick ruled but its SO easy if u know how to set good etc. But its cool, I always jump to the dungeon switch =)

How do you get over there? Is there a way to change the book's direction as you spin like a raging maniac?

shoot the book from different height angles

==> far <> close

from close it goes up high
fram far , guess wot ? it doesn't go high :P

btw , i think shock hasn't the same effect as enhaced shock, coz insta does way more damage thus has way more power than normal shock

:shock:

Originally posted by Hector
Is there a way to change the book's direction as you spin like a raging maniac?
Once you are high enough, just do a slight forward move and it stops spinning. After that your at the mercy of air control :D

Originally posted by Lan¢er

Once you are high enough, just do a slight forward move and it stops spinning. After that your at the mercy of air control :D

Hmm...I just fall off. Bah!