101 uses for a walking stick......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
K i just had a top idea for a topic, lets see if we can get 101 differant funny use`s for a walking stick. Rules are you can only surjest one at a time and can only post after someone else has.

Anyhow lets get the ball rollin

1. Stick it between your legs and pretend you a witch flying on a broom stick.

*Pretend* that you need it for support while going for a walk (see Max's suggestion) but really use it to beat youngsters around the head and body as they 'skateboard' passed. Then find out that you do actually need it after all, fall over and book an expensive hip operation.

I wish to complain! On the front of this advert it says "101 uses for a walking stick" and yet - there are only 10 replied! I want my money back! You've taken 2 minutes of my life and I want them back too!

Oh, never mind... :prooap:

Originally posted by Martz
I wish to complain! On the front of this advert it says "101 uses for a walking stick" and yet - there are only 10 replied! I want my money back! You've taken 2 minutes of my life and I want them back too!

Don't we all!

You can never go home.....

Complain another 50 times and I'll send you the 10p you'll be owed for the 100 minutes ;)

Originally posted by Martz

Oh, never mind... :prooap:

get one which also is a "flask" (the only thing technology have improved) and fill it with whisky :jd:, need i say more? :boozer:

Its a "plunta" ffs! :shout:
I have a hard time learning even such keywords in english, but of course that language didn'nt exist when i was young :D

:saw: well u got me on that one towie, 2 bad I was just about to reply "plunta" is that the same as plunt:D
________
Fake weed

Last edited: