1 new question about league rules !!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace was trying to pass on his points of veiw not make everyone pissed off. Phear will decide wether the rule will be applied due to the users respone. Ace was trying to take it to the way of it being implimented, and your post.. hmmmm just there to cause another pointless flamewar

login out.....

Neo>ION<

p.s "Ace>ION<, Ive got your back" :)

Hmm

So the clan that appear as the winner wins. Problem, both appear as winners.

Just the thing, the one team, uses more time then the other. (shoot after end of map which was not attended I would dare say, so bug exploit), but they appear as winners at end.

Anyway IF which I honestly doubt the situation should occour, lets hope it is not a map that will cause the difference between who won and lost. as else wow a discussion that could be raised.

Anyway first seed planted here for a flame war, so lets just lock it up shall we.

what was the point in giving Ace >ION< all that abuse

Me thinks you talk the talk

BUT havent even learnt HOW to walk yet!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A FLAME WAR I JUST HATE PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND THE SAFTY OF THERE PC AND SHOUT ABUSE FOR NO REASON!!!!!

{SUYM} say what you like about me i dont give a fuck

how come this hades syn babe is using words noone should have thought her at her age?
anyway, the time of the screenshots will show who was the winner Ace (maybe someone said this already?)

Although I haven't tried it I assume the clock says 0:00, it is possible to win a map with 0:00 left on the clock normally. Although IMHO UT should class this as a draw :)

Hell if people are that bothered about it, email epic, it wont take much to fix a little bug like that in the next patch.

u can win in 0 secs as well without shooting after the buzzer, i'm pretty sure of it.

I think I done that at least 30 times with the ION practices

lol

i see come back at right moment :lol:
hades ? is this same hades that played earlyer in Mi6 ?
and i wanted only see the reaction of players. i see, i hit the interess of somm of them. and my idea about that was easy too, like from phear, if bouth teams taked that, and second team taked taht tis way, then let it be draw. we must find compromiss. and if first team holded that and then winn that way, lets say they wonn. bouth teams heawe same posibiliti to do that, so its not so unfair. ok ?
:smokin:

Re: lol

a bit too obscessed with the rules now are we?
:lol: @ u guys

puss puss

btw if some1 in my team accidetly shoots 2 rockets at my feet - rocketing me to somewhere favourable, that i couldnt have gotten to with out his unintended help, is it fair play to take the advantage this gives, or must i suicide? btw i broadcast all my demorecs live via the internet so people WOULD know if i did - www.tröga-regelbögar.se

puss puss

lol

i see i back right time ......
and is this same Hades that was be4r in Mi6 ?
anyway, my idea about that was so : sure it newer heapent before, but Imag u, that in clanmatch between 2 Clans that dont love eatch other very much ;) heapent shit like that.
that was my point. :lol: its like condom to save from things be4re they heapent :lol: anyway, what about that sinple thing : first team Assault and take that in x.x min, and second team take the direktory that way, then let it be Tie. and if the first team defended all the time, and then they maked the "after game shot" let them winn ! bouth teams can do that, so its not so unfair.
ok ?
:smokin:

On Asthenosphere its possible to win the match IN 0 secs...let alone 0 secs Left....

;)

You can do bridge in six seconds with the Eavy mutator on too.... kinda sucky some of these new maps

0 seconds with admin, yes, any map
about 20 secs I think for bridge without eavy, probably less

but 6 seconds without admin ?