1 more day till

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oh yeah, i was soooo glad when i had that, i was saving up like hell, then just when i had enough, my dad bought it for me for my birthday! But man, i was addicted to that game, was like i locked myself up for a few weeks, yeah indeed, a few weeks, man i was enjoying every little bit of the game thaz why it took so long :D

Been playing it for a couple of days, omg this game is soo god damn frustrating at times :| gets right on my tits lol

Riding Yoshi rules tho :D

"Riding"

;)

I pld it for about 3 or 4 days straight, got about 50 shines, but havent touched it since, busy.

fs u know you would of been dead if u drank them all :P better to let me fall asleep on the sofa after being :barf: 3 times on the lawn :rofl:

u werent asleep m8, you passed out

last i saw was opti leading you to the bedroom like a lamb to the slaughter :)

rofl, i cant even remember anything after trying to login to my computer. Took me about 5mins just to type the password correctly :rofl: