1.4ghz For Sale

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Termi

Aug 20, 2001
England
I-Will KK266-R (Raid) mobo,
1.4ghz Unlocked T-Bird
2x256 - 512MB of PC133 crucial RAM
Also included - Taisol heatsink and fan

all for £215 - if you want full specifications ICQ me 66339300

cheers folks

That looks like 1 of those special "i wanna be an overclocker, but im clueless and i dont want to damage my goods, so ill buy 1 of these bundle kits complete with everything i need for a faster comp and all will be well" ... am i right? :rolleyes:

Crusader

:lol: My mum can overclock this one Cru, you can change the core voltage, or step up the fsb in 1 mhz increments from the bios. "microstepping" There is no "i'm a nerd so i have to make overclocking difficult so i can impress my geeky friends - maybe if i spill enough Arctic silver compound in the right place they might lick it up for me" - it's just made easyer for people with less time and patients so you get more for your money if you want. It's not like you have to do anything to it if you have no confidence.

If your just going to shred the kit don't bother posting, cheers the rest of you,

Termi.

Bit more info for people:

I-Will KK266-R Mobo:

1.4ghz chips and above
Microstepping technology
266Mhz FSB
Six PCI slots, 1 AGP (4x or 2x) and 1 ISA slot
ATA / 100 IDE Raid
Integrated 3D hardware sound

Crucial - PC133 Cas2 RAM - 2x256MB (512MB) of high speed, high quality ram (i'v had it running at 150).

Unlocked 1.4ghz T-Bird capable of 1.6+ with a Taisoll Heat sink and fan for:

Contact my ICQ if you're interested - 66339300. Cheers folks!

HAhah microstepping :D

Overclocking for geeky friends? I think the meaning of overclocking has been lost here, overclocking is getting more speed out of ur computer for as little cost as possible ... not spending £200 on the best watercooling kit .. or for that matter buying an unlocked and guaranteed t-bird cos u cba to pencil in a few bridges and want the satisfaction that ur cpu isnt a piece of shit that will only overclock a few % over standard. :eek: :shout:

Crusader

Cru, youre a cock:
stfu.jpg