1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rule was only implemented cos miner tried playing 4 different wars for 4 different clans one month, LETS FLAME HIM :D

Dynamic well ... but your missing the point here ... you wait i wait so why not all respect the rules and some "special" cases can join and do wtv they want ?

Plus Morpheus was in SnY clan already he was removed by protocol ... cause i asked why the fuck he could join and i couldnt ...

So well its a simple case of Rules are for all!

Else we will all do our own rules ...

Rules on clan changing/hopping (which have been explained to ^A§^) is that any player that is a member of a clan which leaves the league will not have their next change of membership counted towards a clan hop. There have been people in this league that have changed team 3 times within a month due to every clan they joined leaving, would it be fair to not let them play because of no fault of their own, in this case players that were in pdm when they left would not have a change counted towards their change limit.
Any player that left pdm before the they requested removal from league would be treated as leaving that clan and that change would be counted.
As for twnz Clan founders arent exempt, he's only had one change, now hes been in two clans 8 and sny he wont be able to change for 4 weeks.

You cannot leave a clan and then rejoin it a few days later and expect it to count as the same clan and no change, you should have given more thought to the matter before you left. Youll have to wait the 2 weeks before you can join a new clan (think its just over 2 weeks left)

^yako^ said:
well I remember when AnTi just added me to uks since I asked him...I had same prob, I left pdm and joined another clan, but he added me....so I dunno...tbh this is rule pretty useless anyway

Well i agree about that this rule is useless idd ... but if theres a rule it has to be = to all ...

And if one can join all can ...

If one wait alll wait simple ...

I Asked Protocol and he said i have to wait so if i have to wait if Dynamic have to wait all have to wait ... so no point in making rules ...

^A§^ said:
Dynamic well ... but your missing the point here ... you wait i wait so why not all respect the rules and some "special" cases can join and do wtv they want ?

Plus Morpheus was in SnY clan already he was removed by protocol ... cause i asked why the fuck he could join and i couldnt ...

So well its a simple case of Rules are for all!

Else we will all do our own rules ...

Well i think u will find that when u start a new clan the 28 day rule does not apply to the leader. Twnz broke no rules nor had them twisted for him, he simply followed the registration process.

Morpheus is another story he is not in SnY and tbh gl to him if he managed to get his access granted inside the 28 days. moaning here solves NOTHING

Dynamic said:
Well i think u will find that when u start a new clan the 28 day rule does not apply to the leader. Twnz broke no rules nor had them twisted for him, he simply followed the registration process.

Morpheus is another story he is not in SnY and tbh gl to him if he managed to get his access granted inside the 28 days. moaning here solves NOTHING

its well fun tho

as ive now read wat mym said ill correct myself , maybe clan leaders are not free from the rule but no rules were broken to accomdate anyone on this occasion.

well I remember when AnTi just added me to uks since I asked him...I had same prob, I left pdm and joined another clan, but he added me....so I dunno...tbh this is rule pretty useless anyway

um well yako you used to leave/join clans 10 times a month till this new rule came out least youve stuck with uks now :)

twnZ said:

um well yako you used to leave/join clans 10 times a month till this new rule came out least youve stuck with uks now :)

OHES!!!
never call yak a clan hopper

he doesnt like it :sofa:

MeetYourMaker said:
Any player that left pdm before the they requested removal from league would be treated as leaving that clan and that change would be counted.
As for twnz Clan founders arent exempt, he's only had one change, now hes been in two clans 8 and sny he wont be able to change for 4 weeks.

Sorry leaving in September would have made this easier but they didn't

Ok they were still active in october and thus the players removed or leaving on their own. Should be treated the same. There is no diffrence. If they would have left in september there shouldn't be a problem but they didn't they left in October as a active clan with diffrences.

So twnz left a active clan or was kiced from a active clan and then rejoined a active clan in october. They had already scheduled matches.

Same rules should apply.

wtv MyM leet players always do wtv they want ... i think 1+1 its always 2 ... and dont same "we erase clan history!" cause well its in the players account the history of the clan ... the matchs he pld or not and the clans he pld or not ...

I join be i left be i join be again 2 days later ... thats 2 diferent clans ... ( lololol ) yeah be 1.0 and be 1.1 prolly :thumb:

He joins PDM pdm leaves league he joins 8 and now sny so thats not 3 clans in one month cause pdm is not a clan anymore ... what a joke imo ... but thats why im not admin and you guys are ...

Once again ... im sorry if i leave in a 3rd world country were 1+1=2 and were we have to follow the rules and they are = to all ppl . really really sorry ...

as stop with the 1+1 = 1 !+21342 +"£!= +123+¬!¬+11 +!" = 2 + !2¬ bollox

clearly 1+1 = 11

Status
Not open for further replies.