»You Wankers!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

How many times you wank each week?

• Total voters
Must admit, not nearly so much as I used to.

Still have one most mornings though...

Just as soon as she gets out of bed ;)

No no no, only joking, honest!

If your cucumbers pulses and vibrates like that baby, I wouldnt want to eat it in a salad.

Mughi said:
If your cucumbers pulses and vibrates like that baby, I wouldnt want to eat it in a salad.
:lol:

Oh.. and only 1-4 times a week, sometimes 4 times a week, and then 1-2 weeks without any wanks...
used to be 10-20 times though :p:

Mughi said:

Lol Mughi :thumb:

45 quid ?? ahhh at least you dont get the stale smoke and alcohol breath of Wint...cheap at the price :D

HUEY said:
Lol Mughi :thumb:

45 quid ?? ahhh at least you dont get the stale smoke and alcohol breath of Wint...cheap at the price :D
I happen to enjoy sex with my husband - who doesnt smell of stale smoke and alcohol - thank you very much :p:
But as I say, there are times when he isnt there. :p:

as soldierboy said , 4-5 times per day , depending how bored i am ....... fs .... humiliating thread .... :sperm: :wanker:

[EDIT] whoever voted "once a week" or "i dont" is either over 30 years old or lying :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Humph