[»ull«] Fan Club

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITEY

Feb 1, 2003
England
WELL I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 4 DAYS NOW AND AM STILL AWAITING MY FATE
AND ITS STILL BUGGING ME HOW COME DAKUMA/AND IS FAKE GIRLFREIND DAGHOTS HASENT BEEN SUSPENDED.
LETS JUST SEE IF DAGHOST POPS UP IN ANOTHER CLAN I BET HE FOOKING DOSENT !
MUST OF VANISHED INTO FIN AIR
AND TO ANSWER YOURE thREAD THAT ANTI STOPT LOCO YES IT WAS ONLY ULL CLAN THAT THEY WENT THROUGHT WITH I FINE TOOTHBRUSH
BUT THEN AGAIN THEY DIDNT BECAUSE THER GOT ALL THER INFOMATION OF DAKUMA/DAGHOST
AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT ! because if admins said ther caought us like ther said ther did ther would of been at least 2 more members out the ull clan that should of got suspended
its uderstanable why the admins dnt like the ull clan
1 we are more popular then them
2 we pwn the ias league wen we dont get cheeted on
3 we exposed the auth system witch they took so mutch time and efort douing {true} ?

p.s dakuma u been in ull clan for over a year we know daghost is u and u are as guilty as us
u allso told us a couple of weeks ago that u detest uta admins
we allso no u are gay thers no need to hide it from us 90"s are over
so if thers any clans out ther that get asked from anyplayer called dakuma/daghost and wen u here him on t/s talks like a girl be warned he is out to destroy youre clan
thnx \\WHITEY//

www.hulldj.com

I just request forum admin to local ban whitey from league forums...

GET A LIFE FINALLY FFS! :o you always say it`s only a game and u treat it now like a real life issue... 'kiddo' grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.