»Ñî« 6 - 1 {SUYM} First Leaguematch!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
Here the result screenshots of the match & the final result:

Torlan:
1.jpg

Red Planet:
2.jpg

Frostbite:
3.jpg

Artic Stronghold:
4.jpg

Final Result:
5.jpg

Hmm 6vs4? Pld SUYM!!!!

Anyway i'm waiting for my DVD version of ut2k4 so i'm gonna join fraghub in next month :P

looking at the individual scores, and at even winning a map, I shall suppose it would have been a straight 6-0 to SUYM at fair teams :lol:

Yes suym really would have abolished us if it were fair teams.
Anyway about the teams, I told my team if somebody wants to drop, he drops, but if nobody wants to drop, nobody drops. Something was wrong with the mutator, wich made us play every map only once. I hope this is fixed next war so we play every map twice!
It wouldn't be fair to my clanmembers to let somebody drop for 1/4th of the match. Anyways it was a GG. :thumb:

I did not want to show "that we owned"....
i wanted to show screenshots cuz i thought the "1st match in the league" was something special.
Actually i would have loved to make a movie, but i am not skilled enough in making movies so i was hoping some screenshots would be enough to show that SUYM gave us a god damn hard time even in a 4 v 6... yes they prolly would have owned us in a 6 v 6.
And like i allready sayed few times, i would have prefered a 6v6...

Thx for the bad rep you stupid cunts. Kiss my ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushashi
I think the screenies are good. Thanks for posting Fel. :)

Even though it was 6v4 it was pretty fun, especially since I rocked, totally ;) :P

Reactions: Geo
sobo said:
looking at the individual scores, and at even winning a map, I shall suppose it would have been a straight 6-0 to SUYM at fair teams :lol:
You do know you get more points yourself when the team is smaller, don't you my friend?

subZ said:
You do know you get more points yourself when the team is smaller, don't you my friend?
Good point, so if we cut off the two lowest NI players and evenly distribute their score between the remaining players, it would give a better view of the top 4 NI players vs the SUYM players:
Code:
NI    vs    SUYM
Torlan:
27.25       19
26.25       11
25.25        8
25.25        7

RedPlanet (Rock's score is for 4:36 min only):
65          84
64          65
63          53
53          41

FrostBite:
71.5        93
65.5        52
56.5        39
42.5        23

ArcticStronghold
39.25       58
32.25       28
29.25       19
26.25        8
Give or take a few from the NI players.

Reactions: Humph
Well if you want to look at scores, and not how the game actually evolved, (which quite frankly what people can judge by who didn't play the game), I don't quite agree with sobo's 6-0 foresight :P

Would've been much closer if it was even, but as sneez said, the clan doesn't drop players.. players drop for the clan.
And since we already rescheduled one time because you only had 2 back then, it was impossible to get them to drop again, (just like they didn't play the war when we rescheduled)..

You owned us on RedPlanet, i'll give you that ;)

gee gee!

Well, on red plannet i did drop for like 10 mins, so it wasnt a total 6v4 but i got bored and came back in :(

Reactions: brajan
Status
Not open for further replies.