¦FxN¦ take a bow.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I also really had a great time playing with fxn, thanks for that :D We have played a lot of fun and exciting wars, gonna miss that :(

Its a shame to see such a good proas clan leave the league, altho I know that most of u didnt have the motivation to play AS '99 on a competitive level anymore.

We've had sum very close matches, and since recently FxN was one of the only clans pac could really look forward to.
CU in 2k4 !

:wave:

Reactions: Riv
OI! U Batty Riders!! Esp. Dragoonz :P

Man, another skillfull clan leaving the stage. It was very fun and nice to play in FxN, i had a great time playing with u guys in wars(although Sylencer luved to teamkill me in ends of maps :P), also in ventrilo.
Fxn m8s, u take care and good luck with what ur doing!

Cya around m8s.....:wave:

RookiE said:
joko played for fxn? Joko you so-lid whore fs :nono::satan:

:lol: yeh forgot about that :sofa: I suddenly feel the need for a shower :D

hehe only j/k sad to see ya go lads, all the best.

Indeed it was very fun in FxN and we had some great times but it is now our time to leave. Which is why So-LiD and UC left aswell as all 3 clans were basically made of the same players but we all had moved on to ut2k4 and didnt feel the need or want to play ut99 anymore. Plus we were incredibly crap everytime we tried to play ut again :D :P

I'd also like to thank sauron and xb for doing an amazing job while they have been there, especially XB who did so much for his clans, websites, comms, and was our boss through and through.

But i ain't gonna say bye to all my m8's in these clans as i know we'll all be playing together still in ut2k4, but it has been nice playing in the uta league of assault where the admins do a great job. And who knows maybe we will play in the 2k4 ladders of uta.

GoodGames and thx for the many great matches :stompa:

Reactions: X-Bomb