']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mørþheû$

Jan 6, 2003
Netherlands
Lo.. dont know if many of you r interested in this but i just wanne let you all know that ']['¢ø leaves the League..
We had lots of problems last 2 mounths many of the "old " ']['¢ø crew have become inactive .. its hard to even field up 4 players now so i cant continu going on like this as a leader... I did my best and we came up to Nr#2 spot behind FIA!! for that i wanne thank all those who where ']['¢ø

kelvin
PrometheuS
Numbnut
AEther
NTS
Chrille_nr1
Xtrå
wakko
Skumler
IIris

Tnx allot m8's!!

Gl&HF in your other clans !!

Thanks UTA !! and everybody who liked ']['¢ø :cuddle:

Greetz
M

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss iAS.. no public servers to play on or mostly empty.
But im also happy with what we accomplished as a team, too bad we couldnt go on like that..

Cya :wave:

Bah, one of the insta clans I never got to play (if i have played you I can't remember the match:D ). If you's are still interested in iAS, then maybe you could join rS :). If you're leaving iAS all together than bye :wave:

:wave:, you were only 2000 points behind us :D
that tco vs fia match was one of the most challenging last few months

damn and FBI was gonna come back and own u!
will you come back if i change my name to neo? :)

always a great team to play against. . .once, will miss you :(

yea nice way to end it, leave the server of your last game saying you cba when you have 6 players and forfeit the match. Cya tco we've had some nice wars, shame your leader was such a gimp and obsessed with winning

ps wakk n skum smb :p:

Reactions: Mushroomhead
LeNiXiS said:
yea nice way to end it, leave the server of your last game saying you cba when you have 6 players and forfeit the match. Cya tco we've had some nice wars, shame your leader was such a gimp and obsessed with winning
:rolleyes:

:argue:

:spank:

/me humps anti

Last edited:
6 guys ??

sorry but we enter with 3,, then after 2-0 , 4th come .. with ping 600.. then he leaves and other has to come in.. sorry but as a leader you supposed to make a team and if i have to wonder every time if i can get 4 .. it ain FUN for me .. and yes i like to win.. wots so bad with that?? I can remember a war when you LEFT yourself.. len( wasnt tco owning you biggtime then??) ..

Greetz
M

Last edited:
yes i remember the match, we had 3 players and you evened for half a map and as you were getting pumped you got another player to join to make it 3v4 after saying you'd even. good example that morph, totally the same as having 6 players avail and forfeiting after 2 maps. Wakk did join with a 600 ping, showing that he had much more dedication to the clan or atleast could show some sportsman ship which you cannot.

morpheus is a cunt anyway lol was just in a pro as match with him and he ran off after like 4 maps wich 4 we all won and then he told us that he wasnt getting owned cause he didnt play that many maps after i told him that he was getting pwnd he left mid map lmao