Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

Long Time No See

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !:boozer: tis me im back :p: GNR still RULE!!!!!!!! I see im still an Alcoholic Batty Boy Nice one!:party: tim leeeeeeeds oh yeah tis gonna be great, gigage overload for me got to be in london for another gnr show the night after the last night of leeds. :balloon...
  2. F

Batigay + Petrified Veron

3. F

Gilby Clarke GIG Pics

okies i doubt any of u will want to see these, but it was a kick ass gig so i dont care Gilby: Bassist:
  4. F

i wont be here tonight

goin seein weezer, dont wait up:naughty:
  5. F

bye

im not gonna post ere much, come visit me in ma new home ]>BO<[ :thumb:
  6. F

this is ma new home

ok? :wave:
  7. F

next question

Black Sabbath or Ozzy Osbourne's Solo Band, this should easily be Black Sabbath and it would be were it not for Ozzy Osbourne's album Ozzmosis, which is pure brilliance.
  8. F

g'night

im goin bed cya in 10hrs :soon:
  9. F

are u guys dead?????

no posts in 14 days :sleep:
  10. F

howdy

Architecture Of Aggression :martian:
  11. F

Man Utd v German Tits

:yawn: :yawn: :snore: :snore: but least were in the quarter-finals :)
  12. F

Special High Intensity Training Program

Memo to all students: In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from students, it will be our policy to keep all students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T. ). We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than any...
  13. F

Gazzy?

What are you doing, and what the fuck are your wearing?
  14. F

some jokes

An elderly couple met for a romp in the broom closet at the nursing home. They undressed and were about to have sex, but the woman decided to warn the man of her heart condition. "I should tell you, I have acute angina," she said. The man replied, "That's good, because you have the ugliest...
  15. F

Serious Poll

Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?
  16. F

Wet Pussy

not what u were expecting? to bad :evil:
  17. F

Can i be in ur clan

im shit at UT so i should fit right in :thumb: :D
  18. F

lo

lo, how ya all doin :freak: well i cant access the forum via tims id no more so i had to register :annoyed: