Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

AS-OffWorldAssault

thanks for the comments guys, i know its a bit big for leagues also! but it was more of an experimental map tbh! now that im looking at it again i see alot of things i shouldve done diffrently! for one the assaultinfo properties! Yeah basicaly all u gotta do to get the elevator started is...
  2. S

infinitegames logo

just noticed this, the little logo thing looks identical to the one on "infinite loop's" logo (creators of unreal engine game ds9 the falled) better be careful .. u know these yanks and their lawsuits ;P
  3. S

Irc

schweet :D
  4. S

Test map please?

Hi yeah it would be great if you could post those screenies you mentioned , im getting very close to finishing the beta 2 now, only thing really is the bot mapping to do, theres also alot of nice new textures for snow and stuff(thanks mainly to moh ;) ) im hoping to get the beta 2 up here for...
  5. S

Test map please?

Thanks for all of the above comments guys, i really am taking these into consideration before releasing anything. currently trying to make good textures for the inside of the second building(the one which looks bare) im not too worried about the item placement for now , as its on my to-do list ...
  6. S

Test map please?

:confused: warehouse works fine as assault so no idea what your talking about , unless of course you havent installed it into your ut/maps folder, and just double clicked it instead (this will make any map start as a dm map)
  7. S

Test map please?

Thanks for your quick feedback (and not ripping it to pieces ) The reason there are so many " useless" areas in it are because there used to be alot more objectives (there were 16 at one point) but unfortunetly the unreal tournament assault info actor (the thing that shows you the map...
  8. S

Test map please?

Hi there , anyone want to try my map for me and tell me how crap it is? its still not finished , needs lot of tweaking and item placement & bot support (which im finding very hard!) i dont know if you guys will like it being so big , but please bear in mind it was made for playing on lan...