Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Meteor

Windows 8.1 and 144Hz Monitor

My new monitor is an EIZO. 5 years warranty and zero pixel errors. For a gaming monitor very good image quality and response times. My problem with UT is now best possible solved. I still think how to do it better but also a big help was to use the MSI afterburner and riva tuner which does limit...
  2. Meteor

Mice

Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum. Superior cord or cordless mouse with an unmatched sensor quality and only 107 gramm weight. Easy software usage. For left and right handers. Allows to cover unused side buttons. Best support for spare parts like mouse glides and other parts which may be needed...
  3. Meteor

Mouse glides, mouse spare parts

Today I reviewed the computer mouse brands for mouse glides which are not from other manufacturers. For example Logitech does offer own mouse feet and also more other spare parts for their computer mice. I think this is very useful to have in mind when buying a new mouse.
  4. Meteor

UT 4 Pug arrangements

You are awesome! :)
  5. Meteor

The Longevity of Unreal Tournament

I found a new monitor and ordered it right now. My old GPUs are in review and will be replaced next. I expect to be back in a few weeks. :)
  6. Meteor

This time I am not the first one who will switch to UT4 . :-) I am looking for a better monitor at the moment. I know that I was not much active due to my frustration from the lost UT99 heaven. You can expect to see me back soon!
  7. Meteor

UT questions

Reading todays hardware news and seeing that my hardware will probably need an update soon, a few questions came up to my todays interest. Can you recommend steamOS for UT beta? Do you know about functional working 165 Hz monitor support? Are there hardware recommendations for the final game...
  8. Meteor

:)
  9. Meteor

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

No wonder there is no time for assault. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfU3FRofyGI
  10. Meteor

Windows 8.1 and 144Hz Monitor

My unfinished UT problem occurred after a complete new SSD, dual gpu PC hardware and 64 bit OS setup with a new LCD monitor with 120hz. Every attempt to solve my problems failed. Therefore I use this PC now for a different task.
  11. Meteor

UT very next

You need also patience. I am not the only one who needs to answer in this forum. There will be more concrete and detailed answers to all relevant questions. Your say and ideas are already an important help. The implementation of this first emphasized ideas and ongoing opportunities are logical...
  12. Meteor

UT very next

At the moment we are inbetween the (time-) sequence. The whole UT99 history remains as a great part of the utassault.net in our memory. The big league is represented by a few active forum users and pug players. The tide turns one day and a new chapter is born. Right here and right now we write...
  13. Meteor

UT very next

UT very next :cool: Many of us are surprised and pleased altogether in our feelings, after Epic announced a new UT. It feels still a little bit, like to awake out of an intense dream. However, now we have the unreal time of uncertainty left behind us and know now more concrete information...
  14. Meteor

Happy Birthday Timo!

:bday: Timo! :)
  15. Meteor

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

A little summary from the live http://www.twitch.tv/UnrealEngine UT will be for Linux, MAC and Windows only. It is completely free! (And not meant in the manner as a free to play game.) They like to hear everyones ideas to implement these based to the feedback from the community...
  16. Meteor

League & Clan Servers

:wave: Indeed (!), Star Citizen shows the Crowdfunding potential. I wait for Timeshock and their other pinball games at the moment.
  17. Meteor

Merry Xmas !

Merry Christmas! :-) :Xmastree::Xmassmile