UT very next

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
UT very next :cool:

Many of us are surprised and pleased altogether in our feelings, after Epic announced a new UT. It feels still a little bit, like to awake out of an intense dream. However, now we have the unreal time of uncertainty left behind us and know now more concrete information about Epics future plan. There was always hope for a real UT99 successor. Although it is maybe yet to early to speak about a crossed finish line, these results are promising: New Unreal Tournament

What does this step from Epic mean?

First of all it means there is a bright future for a passionate community beyond the UT99 horizon.
Secondly, it means our community will enter new ground with bold changes. The main duty is to master the change.

Every change needs striking faces who fight for their dreams and are plugged in straight contact with the latest milestones.

I appeal to you all to lead this challenge to a great success. It is, given that a new UT is successful, until then predictable that a new UT will be highly attractive especially for the UTA.

So far, so good, this sounds like a fantastic plan, while, when looking closer at it, just now the real challenges are starting off. I am myself not certain about, how many UTA members are even aware about this potentially future and do want to participate in it.

Here are a few basic tasks:

The need to unite the UT community and also to inspire new UT players, the whole infrastructure setup and various open positions for active community members in a probably renewed UT- Assault-League.

Excuse me, for this early conclusions, although I have the feeling it is now the suitable moment to do so.

Let's win again. :)

Agree, where to start?:)

At the moment we are inbetween the (time-) sequence. The whole UT99 history remains as a great part of the utassault.net in our memory. The big league is represented by a few active forum users and pug players. The tide turns one day and a new chapter is born. Right here and right now we write this history.

Follow your feelings and follow your dreams and after that decide, which future you like to see. What was done once can be done once more. There needs to be a good UT game first. Try to help Epic to reach this aim. The more are actice or rejoin the activity, the stronger the power for a renewal will be. Have fun with what we still have and be even more happy and thankful by the time the league transforms into a fresh utassault replay with a new UT again.

Whatever you do, you can only win! :)

Last edited:
Follow your feelings and follow your dreams and after that decide, which future you like to see. What was done once can be done once more. There needs to be a good UT game first. Try to help Epic to reach this aim. The more are actice or rejoin the activity, the stronger the power for a renewal will be. Have fun with what we still have and be even more happy and thankful by the time the league transforms into a fresh utassault replay with a new UT again.

the message is clear, follow the eagle of freedom, follow what the heart says and listen to the messages of the nature,the river is the greatest master when youre in troubles

the message is clear, follow the eagle of freedom, follow what the heart says and listen to the messages of the nature,the river is the greatest master when youre in troubles

You need also patience. I am not the only one who needs to answer in this forum. There will be more concrete and detailed answers to all relevant questions. Your say and ideas are already an important help. The implementation of this first emphasized ideas and ongoing opportunities are logical. Let us say the launch is in progress.

Hey guys i admire your enthusiasm for a new UT and already thank for the effort you put in.

I hope you'll not loose faith that another UT only will be another disappointment like I have.

Sometimes it's better to let go an keep good memories than to try to revive UT"99"AS and let it die over again beeing crippled and maltreated...

However i voted as much as I could to the UT4 forums with a little hope left. :rolleyes:

:wave: