Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

end of the road

well... i had a fun time when i was in -8- but after the last war i guess ive had enough of div1... so i decided to quit -8- and join my 1st clan -s- jus wanna say thnx for recruitin me, mym showin me the launches on the 1st day i joined and xb + belt for lettin me own them silly + for...
  2. D

Last Straw

THE MATCH AGAINTS MI5 WAS THE LAST STRAW. THAT MADE MY FINAL DECISION. I QUIT -8- STDAS AND IAS. GL IN FUTURE.
  3. D

your all fucking gay shits

the topic says it all
  4. D

hey hey

:wave:
  5. D

Rematch

FxN want a rematch with IS this time it'll be 4v4 instead of having 2 laggers
  6. D

Match vs Mi5

well what can i say... FxN started the game brightly by winning 2 games in a row... as most people would know, if mi5 are down 2-0 or so they will start to complain... and thats exactly what Mc did (yes hes famously known for his fucking whining and crying) "i cant play on this server! im...
  7. D

Gg Is

GG >IS< shame at the beggining that u didnt have enough players tho :/ after xb let smurfs play for u it started to get more fun :D hope to play u again soon
  8. D

New Members?

i heard that cloud and sylencer joined DI is that true? cos they blow:moon2:
  9. D

hi! im ur new member!

hello (-8-) im the new member! i hope i will become a keyplayer in the squad and i hope i will guide u to the number 1 spot and beat up ION and NRG and Mi5 :D
  10. D

Roar!!!

:drummer: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :sleep: :saw: :llama: :tasty:
  11. D

UK u shitfaceeeeeeeeeee

u suck cock u fucking twat gay shit monkey chickenwing UKFAG cheating shit cunt wanker I SUCK COCK FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!