Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

tada

Burb..... Why didnt martz delete my account even if i asked him so nicely to do so and thanked him in advance? For admins i have a message "spierdalajcie kutasy", brajan can translate..
  2. G

Uta Admins

3. G

Fair play

4. G

AS-Navarone

5. G

Nick thief :D

6. G

, kSixth the nice and friendleep on dreaming.........

atleast 2-3 of their "native" and oldest members didnt get to play couse they wanted to put their best players in the game....... I talked to afew and they were dissapointed also wich makes their image of playing for fun a joke. Dwaps "COC" rule.......... they didnt follow either wich Dwap...
  7. G

not letting your m8s play, wich I missed and wanted too

Great sportsmaship guys, there is nothing called COC that you follow and not letting your closest m8´s playing even if they are around couse I talked to afew Lupus. From now on I dont belive a word you say, letting your closest friends play as a priority........such bullshit and you know it...
  8. G

Wish you had 100mbit ?

9. G

Its out!

:bounce: