Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Blade2004

Are you still alive?

Good old utassault forum? Are you still alive? Fucking crackheads!
  2. Blade2004

Sniff sniff!

You smell good!
  3. Blade2004

I miss the days!

I miss the days with X-Squad!!
  4. Blade2004

Jason C

Did a Search so don't say it's allready posted! And anyone who says it's old should really get out more! Canon in d
  5. Blade2004

Röyksopp

Hello guys! I just bought 2 tickets for me and my girlfriend to go see Röyksopp. Have anyone of u seen them live and if u have, what can I expect? Btw I still need help with the utassault.net theme song! :shout:
  6. Blade2004

Pretty Funny

Ok, so I did a forum search of popstation, you know the rip off of psp... And I didn't find anything, so here it is popstation. If that's old, Here is the NDS version NeoDouble. :)
  7. Blade2004

Would you dare?

Click Just give me red rep if it's old fuckers!
  8. Blade2004

Let's warm up!

Ok, so is anyone intrested in some radio stork before the pub tonight? My radio show, Mostly trance but some other wierd stuff to... Just tell me here and I'll start it and give u IP and shite!
  9. Blade2004

Let's talk music

I'm thinking of making a utassault.net theme song as a thanks to this community and it's members! So tell me if this is a good idea and if it is, what should the song contain? I prefer making trance so somewhere along that road it will be... :dj: And if this has been made before I'm...
  10. Blade2004

Schnappi!!

Old?!?!
  11. Blade2004

Suicide Rabbit!

Sorry if it's old or reposted but it's just so damn funny... Link :spit:
  12. Blade2004

All trance lovers!

I read this on tiesto.com It's gonna be sooo great! In October 2003, Tiësto was approached by the Athens Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games (ATHOC) for a DJ-performance of 90 minutes during the parade of the athletes, a part of the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games. Tiësto...
  13. Blade2004

Radio Stork!

Enjoy the trancy beat on Radio Stork!! Will prolly be on for like 2-3 hours!!! So tune in!!! Edit, Curent Adress: http://213.214.220.79:8000/listen.pls
  14. Blade2004

Am I to early?

15. Blade2004

=)

Just saying hello... :wave: :wave: No one is bothering my rookie I hope! Becouse he is MINE MINE MINE!!!! And I love him!! :kiss:
  16. Blade2004

Question

Ok, I'm at school (boooooored as fuck), listening to trance music (Yahel atm) and I just realised that the smilies move faster on this ugly mac computer. :angry: <--- like double speed on this one... lol looks funny. :banghead: <---- hahaha :yipee: <---- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! So why is...
  17. Blade2004

We are the X-squad

been working on a new tune! Yay!! The official song will be out when I get home in around 3 hours! Be patient! Maybe G can give u some words about it since he's the only one who have heard it :P All the names in the current X-squad (utassault.net) will be in it! Thx skull for that...
  18. Blade2004

Where it all begins!

Tonight...... I will love everyone..... Wich means.... Drugs are good....
  19. Blade2004

Valentines day!

ROOKIE I LOVE YOU! Happy valentines day!
  20. Blade2004

Music by UT players...

..Yeeeaaaah!!! Any of u guys make your own music? Well, I do :P So let's make a Thread about it! Post your music here!!! Weehoo!! :cool: Here is mine! I'll post more in the future! :) Right click and save! <----- Dj Stork - Dance 2 Heaven Ow and btw it's trance! U like it? :dj: