Music by UT players...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blade2004

Dec 1, 2001
Sweden
..Yeeeaaaah!!!

Any of u guys make your own music? Well, I do :P

So let's make a Thread about it! Post your music here!!! Weehoo!! :cool:

Here is mine! I'll post more in the future! :)

Right click and save! <----- Dj Stork - Dance 2 Heaven

Ow and btw it's trance!
U like it? :dj:

Dude, that's nice!
tho I'd say crank up the bass volume :)

btw.......somehow makes me think of FrootyLoops....what u made it with?

edit: maybe go for 1 melody all the way instead of mixing a few....most really good music has that doesnt it? (I mean 1 tune that people remind...even if they don't want to :D)

:tasty: Niiiiice one kooma! Could be taken from any movie, I would use it!! Sounds a bit like Harry Gregson Williams (dunno if I'm right now) you know the guy who made the music for The Rock and those games Metal Gear Solid!

Really nice kooma!

Blade2004 said:
It's made with fl yeah!

oh I'm such a music expert :p:

I haven't actually ever made some (serious) music with it...maybe I should download it again

maybe I should ask everybody...what's the best electronic music mixing/composing/assembling tool???

Black Ninja said:
anyone got some webspace? :D

i have 50 mb =)
btw i own u black ninja with my technics Mk2 :P best lp 2 scratch is Eric B. and Rakim - Paid in Full =)

Tried Acid 4.0
got around 2Gb of samples for it.
tbh it seems a kinda basic proggie, ive got a couple of cakewalk ones, erm Sonar3 and project 5 but ive not had a real good look at em. something in between would be better, what can you guys suggest?