Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Hello MOD

hi m8 nice to seee you m8 they forgot you my god how dare they
  2. T

Hello MOD

good m8 you.. Zanho still plays TO aswell see hime a lot on the servers.. What name do you play as? glad you are still here m8 and hope tp speak to you soon Eddy
  3. T

Hello MOD

Yeh still playing TO play for Milked now good clan with nice ppl like MOD were. I still go and play assault on the Nil server and i still like it a lot only problem is i forget to fire when i get fragged and waste half the map waiting for the round to finish. LOL But honestly nice to see...
  4. T

Hello MOD

Well nice to see you are still here.. I was a MOD once T104 probally no one remember me i was not that good Nice to see your still playing T104
  5. T

My God

Cant belive you lot are still playing Assualt. This is (or was) {SUYM}Re@liTy and Flying Haggis (remember him Lenin :)>). I see there are still some players from way back then. Anyway How's it going? Don't play assualt anymore, mostly TO. Assualt is too fast for my old eyes. How is...