Hello MOD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Turkish

Nov 17, 2001
Well nice to see you are still here.. I was a MOD once T104 probally no one remember me i was not that good

Nice to see your still playing

T104

Hi T104.. long time
How goes @ TO? or did you stop playing that?

Probably only Zyx and I still left from back when you were in MoD.. :eek:

And yeah.. we're still going strong.. :D

Yeh still playing TO play for Milked now good clan with nice ppl like MOD were. I still go and play assault on the Nil server and i still like it a lot only problem is i forget to fire when i get fragged and waste half the map waiting for the round to finish. LOL

But honestly nice to see you are still all playing and i hope your doing well in the League. What happened to Sage??
And is it True Luna left assault we have them in TO and well say no more...

Hope you all keep well and i might catch you on a server Eddy(T104)
:tank: :rocket:

oh yeah.. I forgot Sage.. :eek:
He's just very seldom around..

And yes LuNa left Assault some time ago..

laterz :cool:

good m8 you..

Zanho still plays TO aswell see hime a lot on the servers..

What name do you play as?

glad you are still here m8 and hope tp speak to you soon

Eddy

Names

play with a lot of names next time i see yah i will tell. Also you played with another MoD member i think he was in turkish too ill ask him.

Anyway give zahno my greetz :)

I can't remember exactly when the different ppl were in MoD. I don't have the dates written down :D

Just thought Zyx and me sounded like a good quick guess..:cool:

??!! did i say anything offensive to tekno ????????

well as far as i know i didnt so theres only 1 baby in here (soz zyx couldnt help it......... rage taking over......)