Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Menace

Noooooooooooo

I grieve over the loss of the RSS sub-forum. :(
  2. Menace

Netherlands - Japan

:yawn:
  3. Menace

Looking for a video!

Hey all, I just got reminded of a strange video that was posted somewhere on these forums (or elsewhere, I really can't remember) several years back. It was basically a video of some japanese power rangers series, where the rangers were fighting a bad guy, and all of a sudden they work...
  4. Menace

Media Player 11/Vista being a dick

Hey all, I'll keep it short: Problem: Whenever I stream media on the internet it's all good and fine, except when windows media player handles the stream - the screen is black, but the audio is playing. This does not appear to be a codec problem, I can play anything else on my machine...
  5. Menace

Where did it go!?

Was just wondering why my national flag isn't popping up next to my name. Any explanations? Also, :bday:
  6. Menace

Requesting help from the Finnish...

Hey guys, Since coming to Finland to study, watching F1 has become a bit... well impossible really. However, today I got an old TV from somewhere, and it works.. to some extent. I was just wondering which channels are the most important to get on, so far we've found SubTV, Eurosport, some...
  7. Menace

Laptop goes apeshit after virusscan

Heya, My roommate is currently having some problems with his laptop. The problems started when he downloaded AVG to get rid of some trojans that were plagueing his laptop for a longer period of time. He probably didn't use it much before moving over for this exchange programme we're in, so he...
  8. Menace

Windows Folder Options

Hey, Question about the retarded functionality in regards to folder options in Windows XP (Professional) I, like many other people, have one main folder with my music in it, every bit of music I collect is put into this folder, and sometimes there is the need to sort the folder by "Modified"...
  9. Menace

Videocard Upgrade

Hey guys, I've been looking around for a new gfx-card as my trusty 9700 Pro is just a bit outdated right now. I suppose the price-range for me lies at around E150-E200 and I am willing to go over that, slightly, if the performance difference is significant. Before I forget, I am looking for an...
  10. Menace

Question regarding a capture card

Hey people, I've been wanting to record gameplay of a certain console game for a long time, and to do this relatively easily I need (afaik) a capture card. So I've been looking around and found stuff such as this...
  11. Menace

Our last hours!

Since the rep system will be disabled in 2006, which is.... 21 hours and 51 minutes from now (GMT+1), let's REP OUR ASSES OFF UNTILL WE CAN'T REP NO LONGER, BITCHES! That's right! the last, final repwhoring thread where everyone gets boosted untill every active member on these forums gets the...
  12. Menace

Sitting on your knob

Following an interesting chat with Humphro, I have created this poll to check how weird we really are. The question is simple: have you ever put your semi (or even fully erect) dick under your leg? so that you sort of sit on it? That'll be all, answer truthfully and most importantly: Don't ask...
  13. Menace

Mario Kart DS!

Anyone getting it with/without the Wifi connector? I'm up for some wtfpwning if anyone else is :> Release is still 16 days from now though, I can't wait :\
  14. Menace

RAM Upgrade

Hey guys, here's the deal: My current system: 9700 Pro (slightly clocked) 2600+ @ 2.15ghz 2x512mb of ram (PC3200, 400Mhz) My plan: to fill up my last ram slot (I have 3) with another 1GB of ram (PC3200, 400Mhz, so the same frequency) so I have 2gb of ram total. My question...
  15. Menace

Icedragon

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IceDragon again. Stop spamming me for rep :(
  16. Menace

Aaahh Mothzerland!

Me and Humph did some cool stuff in Garry's Mod (a HL2 Mod) and I made a video of the stuff we did. http://files.filefront.com/ahhhmotherlandrar/;4116650;;/fileinfo.html If further explanation is needed, Humph will provide it ;p
  17. Menace

Hey homos

:wave: long time no see, eh?
  18. Menace

Wake up!

!!! It's 9:34 damnit! :shout:
  19. Menace

Playing import games on a PS2...

Is this possible without modding? I simply put in my freeloader disc when I want to play my Gamecube imports, but such a system doesn't seem to exist for the PS2? There's a Japanese-only game that I really want to play, but I obviously can't with my EU PS2. I don't feel like modding...
  20. Menace

Microphone problems

This might sound a bit complicated, I myself don't understand fuck of it, but I'll try explaining as best I can ;) Yesterday I suddenly lost mic input; people on vent couldn't hear me anymore... this was shortly after I installed Battlefield 2 and the 'latest' directx that came with it (even...