Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

What does this mean?

Here goes: Female, love Me and this flesh Without hatred Twice, can we be You, under me Me, on top of you Alone, me To the fire you shall walk Yells the soul and scratches nails Oh, how it hates Blood and flesh Raw, lecherous Fat, love A technological rape of the mind A...
  2. A

European Assault Cup - 2005

Ascylon - Finland - backdef(?) - yes been ages since I last played but I guess it won't hurt to try again
  3. A

Thex

lo there, time for me to post something :cool:
  4. A

Vacation

Have a happy holiday :)
  5. A

good game

6. A

Hey MoD

stfu Tekno you cunt
  7. A

English version: Is MoD-forum dead or what?

Becoz they're too lame to respect the dead
  8. A

hi Mod

Yeah Tekno I'm sure you're the one who knows that
  9. A

Hello, i'm new

Zyx is right (the 1st time?)
  10. A

Hello, i'm new

Be afraid, very very afraid
  11. A

Hello, i'm new

No I'm not thank you...
  12. A

Hello, i'm new

And Shock stops laughing right away plz
  13. A

Hello, i'm new

Well at least I'm not a CoCk as lr is...Oh shite must've misspelled it somehow...maybe And the last time I saw Tekno being right was...Oh wait you've never been right soz my bad
  14. A

Hello, i'm new

So do you so stfu n00b :P
  15. A

One must fall!

Spiders are funny little creatures ;)
  16. A

hi Mod

And Dwarven is lame because he isn't able to resist useless threads btw calling my fingers fatty, I take that as a compliment, figure out something else plz :P
  17. A

hello

omg another useless spamthread, lamer but :wave: anyways :)
  18. A

SEK chilling...

omg Shock you're EXTREMELY perceptive and AWARE since you congratted us only one week after the match :P And no, I'm not picking on Shocker :rolleyes: And if you take this post seriously and get insulted, I wouldn't be surprised, since you're English... P.S. Soz for my pickyness, but...
  19. A

hi Mod

And Jackel is lame because he uses too large font and posts pictures of his husband...tsk :P
  20. A

hi Mod

Oh and Shock is also lame because he's English and the English ppl are lame because most of them don't have a sense of humor. That makes NL'ers less lame I think :D And Zyx is lame becoz he said I'm an ass And Tekno is lame because he uses that oooooold finnished thingy just because...