Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

MapVoteLA13 released

cratos ??? can i get the source code? pretty please?
  2. S

MapVoteLA13 released

wooot! Cratos is back..... Cratos ^^^^
  3. S

MapVoteLA13 released

anyone wana tell me how to add colours like cratos has to different gametypes?
  4. S

Zeroping

and which ZP is that?
  5. S

MapVoteLA13 released

there u go u no what to do ;) also dont forget if you want certain maps to load for certain DM gametypes dont forget to specify it with a wildcard like this for e.g. List3Filter[0]=DM-Frig* List3Filter[1]=DM-teh* List3Filter[2]=DM-Liv* List3Filter[3]=iDM-Bor* List3Filter[4]=...
  6. S

MapVoteLA13 released

lol 1 you have these all set to true bAutoDetect=True bDM=True bLMS=True bTDM=True bDOM=True bCTF=True bAS=True try all false second CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="iDM",Mutators="BotPack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")...
  7. S

MapVoteLA13 released

well i have him as an msn contact and he hasnt been on in ages lets hope he checks in here soon :)
  8. S

MapVoteLA13 released

lol yup it works ;) would be pretty cool if there was a new release tho which supported eight gametypes with each individual box having its own scroll box....basically on LA13 it list thing is huge so if we halved that put anopther box under it half the size of original and put scroll boxes on...
  9. S

UT brightness

u usin nvidia or ati? u need to set ur brightness level in CCC if using ati
  10. S

MapVoteLA13 released

i have them like that because i have certain maps loading for certain gametypes....so anyone got any ideas? how wud i activate the 5th,6th,7th,8th coloumns? where wd i put listfilter?
  11. S

MapVoteLA13 released

i want to add a 5th and 6th gametype, i see others have done it by adding List4Filter[0]=SG, List4Filter[1]=MH but i have maps defined....im reall confused on how to do this...
  12. S

MapVoteLA13 released

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus" ,NewPrefix="iDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.AccuGib ,BotPack.InstaGibDM,Revenge",Settings="") y do u have to IG rifles listed? CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="SiegeXXLy.SiegeGI",NewP...
  13. S

MapVoteLA13 released

im trying to get siege to work on my server too but it wont work with mapvote LA13 :( it laods the game fine the resources are there but the constructor wont appear and when i pick up resources it wont count it in the RU field:mad:
  14. S

MapVoteLA13 released

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="LGI",Mutators="FastCap.FC_Mutator,BotPack.LowGrav,SmartCTF_4D.SmartCTF,Revenge.Revenge,SimpleFlagsv100.SimpleFlagsSA,ZPPure7G.AccuGib,Pheonix.PheonixMut,IGHudv2b.IGHudv2b.SA,AutoTeamBalance.AutoTeamBalance",Settings="GameSp...
  15. S

MapVoteLA13 released

what do i use to set tournament mode? bToruenament=True?
  16. S

DynamicPackage Loader

can someone please help me? i need stuffswapper a mod on my server to load dynamically but i have no idea how to write the dynamicpackage loader ini.... basically i need stuffswapper to load and unload dynamically as i have InstaGib on my server and having stuffswapper laoded while IG is...
  17. S

Just some screenies!

tahts a nice fuggin map, is it finished yet? u guys have server IP?
  18. S

Server Problems possibly mapvotela13

so in theory that ini should work? because it isnt..... this is the default server cmd: server...
  19. S

UTDCv20

oh lol my bad can u move them over?
  20. S

UTDCv20

now now ladies lets not fight lol im here to rectify problems not create some :p