Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ToXiC

lmao check this out

:shout:
  2. ToXiC

American = lame

:lol:
  3. ToXiC

NEW SMILEY's ???

Ownage :P
  4. ToXiC

spam?

:D
  5. ToXiC

UTA community really worse place...

maybe it is a minority but they doing a damn great job destroying the fun to post here. about that dictatorship thingy... i never sayed that it is a dictatorship... but the community ppl behave like it is one... "shut up and just repeat what admin says cuz its forbidden to have own opinion"...
  6. ToXiC

UTA community really worse place...

I´ve been reading forums alot lately... and never really posted a reply cuz i was scared. Scared to be flamed for asking a normal question or making a reply to the decent threads or saying my oppinion. Allmost every thread in this forum where somebody makes a suggestion or asks a question or...
  7. ToXiC

Start

then it starts when i start having lesser time again :( :shout: we wanna play :shout: ;) lets start when its done? ;)
  8. ToXiC

BO Mouse Pad rev 1.0

hey cool, where can i order a pad like that? would be cool to have own design on my mousepad :D
  9. ToXiC

I want to make a Screenshot of paused movie???

I got a movie and i want to make a screenshot to use as a background later on. I tryed to play the AVI File in Winamp and in Windows Media Player. Paused it at the Frame i want as Background and used "STRG + PRINT" and "ALT + PRINT". But when i paste it into Paint, it pastes a black screen into...
  10. ToXiC

Other Leagues?

ill try to find something, but cant promise you anything. It is some time ago, cant even remember what the Clan name was. but if i remember ill post it or pm it right away.
  11. ToXiC

2k4 Clanless

isnt that just for UT99? i made two posts. One in Clan Exchange for UT99 Clanmembership and one here cuz i wanna join UT2k4 too. hope that is ok?
  12. ToXiC

Binds

Wow!!!!! :bananna: :yipee: :mosher: :clap: very nice imo... wish i could do stuff like that... makes me jelous when i see other ppl do cool stuff like that :D teach me :naughty:
  13. ToXiC

I am new here

I am looking for a Clan. Don´t know what i need to know to meet the requirements, but i know launches and i think i am not a big noob in Fighting :) I played UT once and a while on public, never played it in a Clan. Depending on my mood i play CTF, DM or AS :naughty: any questions?
  14. ToXiC

2k4 Clanless

hallo guys :) what Clans play 2k4? Anybody recruiting?
  15. ToXiC

Noodles.......

Lol :D
  16. ToXiC

Other Leagues?

Well, i played with them a few days and then they sayed: "If you wanna join us you have to sign a Form" They send a Formular to my email addy that looked like it is scanned in. They told me to print it, sign it & send it to them with the post. There was stuff on it like my bankaccount and...
  17. ToXiC

Hello guys :)

never ;) but i fixed so it fits my need :P
  18. ToXiC

SingStar -[PS2]-

i have seen it in a big shop, few customers (mostly girls) grabbed the microphone and started singing... was kinda cool... and funny :D i think its cool if you giving a Party :D
  19. ToXiC

Other Leagues?

hello there :) as i can see in your signature too, you are in few clans. maybe you can tell me where i can join a CTF Clan without paying money to play with them? had few clans i could join but they wanted money :(