Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. §

'99 Assault Cya

Some of you know me by Sega but I'm sure most know me as Sonic. It's been at least 6 months now since I've played. One day I just uninstalled the game. I never thought that day would come but it's just gotten stale for me. Not as many people play anymore and my favorite game mod (Assault) is...
  2. §

Assault movies

Video my mate KillerDude made. Good memory's for sure... https://vimeo.com/user108999437/review/393809034/d3d2a3c335
  3. §

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

20 years geez man I hate being old. hey all
  4. §

Prediction - IAC finals...

:rofl: probably the best post in these forums:P
  5. §

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

* Name : Sonic * Country: USA * Position: Attack / defense * voice comms : NO TS * Current StdAS clan: None
  6. §

Bring back siege 3 vote #3.....

I would like to make a statement to html since he has ridiculed me for supposivly "Not supporting him" in my decision to say no to this map. First off Mate sure this may be a private matter and maybe I shouldnt post this but ya pissed me off. I have the right to my opinion and even though I...
  7. §

Siege 3 on pug server

agree
  8. §

Siege 3 on pug server

In some ways I agree with your statement but lets say a coach of a soccer teams always listens to his players and puts the people in that want to go in all the time then what is the point of him even coaching? Theres a reason why there are "Captains" to take leadership of a team and guide them...
  9. §

Siege 3 on pug server

Siege3 was put there for a reason.Some people like some maps more then others thats the way it will always be.I dont like a few maps myself but I dont up and leave cause of it.As long as its in the maplist understand that it might get picked,dont be a pussy and leave and ruin a pug. You can...
  10. §

Predictions

I think we will surprise all of you even though ping may give us some trouble,we shall see... :o
  11. §

European Assault Cup - 2005

§øñ- USA- Front def-Yes :stompa: