Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Remove grz´s ban...

"Why cant you see more than that is close to home" is all i say about that
  2. O

Remove grz´s ban...

well mr neon. U wanna be hateful or reasonable. Was i wrong? I just wanna erase the ignaroance displayed here
  3. O

Remove grz´s ban...

The falklands war.. =). thing is u dont know crap about Usama and US. when it comes to USA you all look past it and say "yeah they do some things wrong but that doesn't justify blah blah". They've done lots of things more than good ol trusty Usama and he goes and does one "wrong" thing and you...
  4. O

Remove grz´s ban...

and so what if i mistook the word Decades for centuries. Innocents have been slaughtered in millions by the hands of US of A in either way
  5. O

Remove grz´s ban...

In US death obviously is justifiable.. Stooping to a lower level. What would you do? turn your cheek for another blow, certain things has to be done.
  6. O

Remove grz´s ban...

"The murder of innocent people is never justified, regardless of the situation – I cannot believe you would criticise the Nazi’s for what they did, and yet support Usama for doing pretty much exactly the same thing (different purpose, same method). " First I never criticied nazis for killing...
  7. O

Remove grz´s ban...

but the goal of nazism in not to kill jews....you didnt get to read "my kampf" in school? get you fact straight before acting
  8. O

Remove grz´s ban...

as for Usama I do think the destruction of WTC was justified but I wont discuss my political views on utasleague forums....feel free to icq me if you want to argument. And as for banning me go ahead ala british crybaby style.....its always good to get rid of someone if he has too good arguments...
  9. O

Remove grz´s ban...

"Yes if someone still supports the nazi regime then they should be restricted from acting on their beliefs, however until you see solid evidence that that is the case it would be advisable to stfu. " thats kinda undemocratic...I am liberal, thinking everyone should have the right to express...
  10. O

Remove grz´s ban...

I do know germans a lot....not only are they famous worlwide for beeing the biggest whiners in onlinegaminghistory but also for having a very large amout of nazis in its population and I see your not a deception. Maybe you should get your facts correctly before you speaks out loud in true german...
  11. O

Remove grz´s ban...

this is f00kin unbeliavable. those [DFP] started the flaming by calling us mercers n00bs aimbotters etc so it was justified to call them nazis. Som man bäddar får man ligga fläsklägg. Just look at their f00king matchreport....full of flaming, they are the ones that shuld be banned. Don't see how...
  12. O

Lan in Stockholm

stejbel, med rätt åldersgräns så....
  13. O

Stars of Sweden

dont bother whining about my style of playing I wont change it... /m0ng0t0rsken :rocket:
  14. O

Sad day in hostory - read this pls

ROTFLLMAO @ movie Sickest propaganda shit I've seen so far.
  15. O

whats wrong with assault server no2

1 10 ms 10 ms <10 ms c213.89.44.2.cm-upc.chello.se [213.89.44.2] 2 <10 ms 10 ms 10 ms gsr1-ge1-2.upc.se [213.200.190.91] 3 <10 ms 10 ms 10 ms 213.46.176.5 4 <10 ms 10 ms 10 ms 213.46.160.210 5 150 ms 230 ms 160 ms...
  16. O

Fooks sake!

First of all I did not shoot anyone without a weapon so I did not spawncamp. Secondly teams were uneven cause ppl couldnt take a loss and leaved before map were finished. Nothing I can do about it. Teambalance was on so I dunno whats your problem is. You call me nastylike...considering you...
  17. O

Possible solution to the Mercing problem but would you use it?

But for ppl like me that plays matches from an internet cafe it would be needed a new account for every new computer playing from right? Could be a little irritating if me and my clanm8s would need +50 accounts each ;)
  18. O

Possible solution to the Mercing problem but would you use it?

but it wont work for ppl who always play from different comps and ip right?
  19. O

Introducing: demand clans to sign in their members to prevent mercing?

hmm Or even better stop the bitchy whining and play for fun only?