Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. CeCe

May Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 28th] [Deadlines are midnight of the date shown] StdAS Division #3 & HZ Old CF vs 24 - CF vs NAC - IDC vs EF - RES vs FaG Leavers: nerd HZ Leavers: DC ProAS Division #1 Old KAN vs Mega - KAN vs p~a Division #2 & HZ NP vs...
  2. CeCe

Rules update regarding UTA Auth

Since a few players already experienced this new feature it`s a good moment to annouce it. You probably noticed a small feature 'Previous clans" in player profiles and that not all have that (there was even a thread about it) This feature is for first new rule: You can join/leave maximum of...
  3. CeCe

April arrives with Golgotha][AL

It`s the first time me and AnTi sorted out Tables without any older admin help.. so we hope we didn`t make any mistake. ;) As expected Golgotha][AL vote has passed and from now on, we have a new league map to play on. You can look foward for next MapVotes very soon. League Tables /...
  4. CeCe

Unlinked Accounts

In preparation for the new UTA-Auth system it's important that every player has to get their forum and player accounts linked... You will not be able to play matches once we start using UTA-Auth if your accounts are not linked! Standard Assault League Division 1 (-8-) Kyle...
  5. CeCe

Today's server problems

I'm sure most of you realized that we were having a few server-problems today. Due to Gameservers.net experiencing network problems our autosetup system wasn't working. Timo had to set all the match servers manually. However when gs.nl was up again a while later, autosetup messed with...
  6. CeCe

pro clanless

Well, since AAK left the pro ladder I'm looking for a new pro clan.
  7. CeCe

Goodbye AAK.pro We will never forget you ;(

Well it's true. :( This will be the oldest (are we?) pro clan's last month. AAK will probably remain active in std.assault but we simply do not have enough dedicated members to continue in the pro ladder. With people not turning up to matches, some of our core members becoming inactive due...
  8. CeCe

Could SpR please...

leave me out of their own fights with pac and stop quoting me in their match comments. http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=5534 Thank you
  9. CeCe

[Broadcast] Monday - 12-07-2004: »wKd« vs --pH--~

Date: 12.07.2004 Time: 20.00 GMT Match: »wKd« vs --pH--~ Broadcaster: CeCe
  10. CeCe

Looking for a 2k4 clan

Being on my new conn I would like to give 2k4 a try. Haven't decided yet which gamemode I wanna play so I'm quite open to everything.
  11. CeCe

Happy Birthday...

Nightowl :kiss:
  12. CeCe

How can I?

Since I cannot register @ the official 2k4 forums (they require a email addy from your ISP, which I do not have - wont allow registrations from gmx and stuff) Im gonna have to ask it here. How can I bind the new animations like "Team Taunt" and "Team Idle" to keys... they didnt include them...
  13. CeCe

FAO Snee

Nice new updates page :lick:
  14. CeCe

Whoever fucked up this forum using Extase's account

Do you think you're funny? :fingers:
  15. CeCe

Hello there

Is this the BO forum? :wave:
  16. CeCe

Old

it is, isnt it?
  17. CeCe

Nabend

:wave: Ist mir eben zum ersten Mal aufgefallen daß ihr hier ebenfalls ein schönes Forum habt. Hallo allerseits
  18. CeCe

Moe @ my avatar

[15:35] <Nephilim> aw I had hope that that might be a pic of yours, destroyed in photoshop and then used as avatar :mad:
  19. CeCe

Just another...

'Ello thread :wave: :yipee:
  20. CeCe

Yay!

Just got my legal copy of UT2k3 today x) (It's out in germany since yesterday) ce ya l8r :wave: oh yeah and... FEAR TEH BATTLE EFALUMPS!!!!!!