May Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeCe

Ich bin zu gut für einen Titel
Jun 23, 2001
Saarland, Germany
[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 28th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #3 & HZ

Old

CF vs 24 - CF vs NAC - IDC vs EF - RES vs FaG

Leavers: nerd
HZ Leavers: DC

ProAS

Division #1

Old

KAN vs Mega - KAN vs p~a

Division #2 & HZ

NP vs CoH - NP vs 24 - NP vs PiP - PiP vs TnT

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: DC -

iAS

Division #1 & HZ

Old

FiG vs «¿??¿» - dfr. vs SUYM

- SUYM 1 more game.
- dfr 1 more game.

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: XGF -

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoG vs SanTiTan - Deadline 23rd

well can they verify or reshedule im got msn and icq they have none from looks of it :/

please make it a rule match arranger must have at least one

FaG vs DoG - Deadline 22nd

for some reason maz dont wanna talk even when hes on msn

ULL|r vs DOG - Deadline 22nd

i think youll find thats done

soz m8 im usually @ a server or nearby PC wanking somewere, just leave message or ill pm u myself asap =)

FaG vs DoG - Deadline 22nd

K agreed time date server with Maz

ive booked server and done schedule he just needs to confirm it

and as SanTiTan now have a new match arranger (Firebird) with icq :!ola:

ive added her to my list :) so hopefully soon

K SanTiTan done cross it off list :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HUEY
RES vs FaG scheduled.

I just noticed that CF confirmed the schedule... but omg... they did not confirm the server booking... the match is today.... :S
what happens when a clan schedules but does not confirm server? default loss? hopefully no reschedule...

Last edited:
I arranged with cf by emailing morbidangel took about 4 days till I finally got the game scheduled.
try him if you havent done it yet

I know there is no deadline as it was 1 added game, but I've tried to contact Sobo from SUYM but he hasnt been on irc on 5 days.

dfr. v SUYM

Any admins help us out?

:hm: I booked rest of unscheduled games now, clans should receive an email.
Had to schedule around 15 wars in next 3 days :\

Status
Not open for further replies.