Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Un4s33n

FC Porto

that was football, FCP is a trully champion.... if u haven t like it, u should have seen just the monaco midle camp... it as weasome... Porto is the Best
  2. Un4s33n

What do you get...

............and CTF-FACE 4 printed on shirt....................
  3. Un4s33n

Which skin you associate with noobs?

cow, xan, skarj, too many malcoms out there too but i think there isn't a padron.. each noob is a different noob in team game like ass, we see the noobs shooting the same team, but normally they run out of ammo before the team m8 get killed...why would it be ?! with one or other...
  4. Un4s33n

My First Spamm Here

that ass should be for 2 guys crazy smilleys
  5. Un4s33n

Troy

indeed not exactly a new story but no one is sure of what happens... i mean argument is well done... it is still a mith, not real or assurance based, and it is a history that is not the same in each part of the world... the king would really go enter an enemy base and talk to the most feared...
  6. Un4s33n

im the new guy

hi, welcome hum.. for that purpose better to spectate guys who really play nice and practice much, very much and hardly.. there aren t so many few UT freaks out there, for some it is a way of life, knowing each corner of a map, calculating precisely each move... u ll just wont learn it at...
  7. Un4s33n

UT2004 end is so damn quick

U dont think that Ut2k4 single player too short for the maps it had?! it took less than 500min for a game with 5,2Gb, isn t that enough?! they include DD and not ONS in single player mode?! although great game
  8. Un4s33n

Troy

great movie agree with u brainrain, first time they go to troy walls we can see that there are non moving black points..i guess it should be soldiers... slow motion parts are not too good either recomended 7/10
  9. Un4s33n

Troy

m8 just can see it next week, this week was all full... trailer sounds nice...story sounds good... cant wait m8
  10. Un4s33n

Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

seen it 2 weeks ago.. the movie is just a time waste - end?! - nucleaer explosion? + liked some HeAdShOtS from roof and the fist bite 3/10
  11. Un4s33n

Van Helsing...

i also liked it, nice fiction... girls were pretty nice too but in the end it isnt so suspisious that the girl would die of fear or heart attack (or both) looking for the wolf?! the girls slaps were pretty cool nice sound too
  12. Un4s33n

g/l in exams all

wait until u reach the next level...i am studying economy and it is so damn hard
  13. Un4s33n

g/l in exams all

gl all and ty m8s.. like someone saids "luck?! hope don't need it" the hard true is that with out it we re just f***ed up mainly the ones who were in vacations until now like i were
  14. Un4s33n

ONS link designer is simply great

oh, now i understand it.....back to topic..does anyone have a nice personal link configuration for me to try?! i saw that movie once
  15. Un4s33n

not my text ice!i know what i wright but i still dont understand this cracking sentence...like "what it means"? still nice that you try it = this one time at band camp doesn t seems so... i just didnt understand crakking first sentence he is joking?! drunk?! or am i?! still thinking...
  16. Un4s33n

well tnks ice as with you cracking i am not british or american...i am portuguese...and even with 7 years of learning ur language at school many games and many movies and many trys of understanding ur sentence i'm still thinking what u meant! ur sentence is just.....................to...
  17. Un4s33n

many maps in ut2k4 are just nice...but after sometime (not much time after u buy the game if u play older UT games frequently) even bots in harder dificulty are still predictable and easy to own (i'm sure much of u won't bother configure bots)...ok so i find the link designer a excellent...
  18. Un4s33n

pROBLEM

1. i didn't know that about portugal but that is what was going on yesterday 2. hum, nice to know it might be that CS and Psyco, tnks for support...it should be everything going right by now
  19. Un4s33n

The Official What do you think of the Actual UT2004 game thread....

About UT2004 i think it just got better in many aspects (the one that matters i think)... One is the lag problem, it just much more smoth than the others (at least than UT) Other is the many weapons veichles maps Other is that this beuty is runned real beautiful on my laptop (so i can...
  20. Un4s33n

'Top thrill dragster'

i don't know but 120 miles per hour just straight down...wooooooooo... i would just enter it if i were drunk