Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spitfire

The Capital of Wales

W! Cardiff sucks. Three fucking hours in traffic today and then I get pulled over for speeding. Fascist BASTARDS!
  2. Spitfire

Home of Tim and Spitfire the Alcoholic Batty Boys

WTF is this Spitfire shit? :prooap: :nurseoap: :flyer:
  3. Spitfire

Another Fossil

Happy Birthday Chipz. Completely off the subject... why are loads of ppl putting coc(k) in front of their nick? Fags???:P
  4. Spitfire

Bottle of Whiskey/Bottle of Cif"

"Drink!Drink!Drink!Drink! "DRINK!"
  5. Spitfire

Our m8 Colin

Colin was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone,anyone, and I know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Colin how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Colin and his...
  6. Spitfire

Must have the shits - or is a new UT dumping bind?

Must have the shits - or is a new ut bind? <utaBot2> 4:45 : Plonko=E[o]S=: I need a dump really bad <Suicidal> lol @plonko <PERPLEXER> lol <utaBot2> 4:26 : Completed by Plonko=E[o]S= <utaBot2> 4:24 : {SUYM}_Vector inflicted mortal damage upon Plonko=E[o]S= with the Shock Rifle.
  7. Spitfire

Drinking And Driving - Advice On Keeping Out Of Trouble This Christmas

* Don't drink and drive in Gwent (highest DD detection rate in the UK). * If you do get stopped after a party, pretend that it wasn't you driving - suggest it was really your invisible friend, Big Tony, who will become rambling and aggressive if you are not waved on immediately. * If your...
  8. Spitfire

Pob

Somebody here knows who Pob is... but who?
  9. Spitfire

SUYM go Pillaging

An exiting tale of everyone's favourite Monkeys caught up in the Danish invasions. CHAPTER ONE The Collapse of Roman Imperialism Martz and CJ were coming back through Tadger's Field when suddenly they saw the collapse o Roman Imperialism. "Gosh" said Martz. "So, a combination of...
  10. Spitfire

8 things to do with string

1. Buy the string 2. Tie a knot in it 3. Tie another knot in it 4 or 5. If it's long enough, tie a third knot in it or if not, untie one of the previous knots 6. Untie any remaining knots 7. Flick the string onto the floor with a rolled-up newspaper 8. Throw the string away If you live...
  11. Spitfire

Interesting Food

Forced to have lunch at a crummy Welsh Colliery today I was unsuprisingly disappointed with the menu. Suddenly I spotted something appropriate - and it was delicious! I was so impressed with it I felt I should share it with you all... Cold Rice Pudding and Leeks in Cellophane All the things...