Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. NiGhT_owl

Happy Christmas

Just like to say Happy Christmas from me and PyR0m! Hope you all had a wonderfull day, and will continue to do so :)
  2. NiGhT_owl

Beer Launcher!!!!

I saw this, and i thought you guys might want it :P :) :D Beer Launcher!!!!!!
  3. NiGhT_owl

Who wants a (-8-) LAN 2007?

topic just says it all :)
  4. NiGhT_owl

Happy Easter

happy easter all
  5. NiGhT_owl

Happy Easter

Happy easter u muppets
  6. NiGhT_owl

Happy Easter

Just like to say happy easter to all :) enjoy the chocolate
  7. NiGhT_owl

Happy New Year

Just like to say to all of (-8-) HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2006 brings happyness and joy to all, and may all the people who have had crap 2005 have a better 2006 :D
  8. NiGhT_owl

Anyone up for UTA ictf

Hia all, not had chance to talk with mym or anyone yet, but whos up for the UTA ictf league. Reply on here if you want, that way I've got no excuse if I forget you wanna join :P If thats Ok with mym/locky or whoever -8- cl is :P Also Breen can help me arrange stuff, I have the irc log of the...
  9. NiGhT_owl

Lan 2006 Cancled

The lan for 2006 has been canceled due to...... WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON THE 28TH OF JULY :D :P hehehe
  10. NiGhT_owl

Happy_guy!

Sorry to put this in here, but HAPPYGUY READ YOUR PM'S! goddammit been tryin to get hold of u for ages now man! RING ME! On a different note, just for des:
  11. NiGhT_owl

.......hmmm

So...... erm ............ what u guys up to .........im bord and i hate databases! Thought id post some usless spam :D
  12. NiGhT_owl

Another one

Just to let you all know, stay off the roads in Derbyshire, UK. I've just past my driving test :D :copcar: :tank: :!ola:
  13. NiGhT_owl

Result of (-8-) conflict in CB

I got an e-mail from the Clanbase admin sorting out the conflict with the clan Nbk. Here is his e-mail :D Hi (-8-)NiGhTowl, We have closed a matchconflict involving your clan. This was our decision: You are not allowed to use any other nick in a war other than the one you are...
  14. NiGhT_owl

Patch v3355

Just thought Id let u know SUYM server will be updated with patch 3355 sometime today :)
  15. NiGhT_owl

SafeGame 6a

They have release Safegame 6a now, and it works fine on the SUYM server :D w00t
  16. NiGhT_owl

Anyone need an owl std

Just wondering if anyone needs an owl to join their std clan?
  17. NiGhT_owl

2K4 Exit blue screen

If anyone has a AMD 64bit CPU, with win XP SP2 installed, with lastest nvidia drivers, and lastest 2k4 patch, you may have an Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when exiting the program. I have had this problem, but I have fixed it with new graphics drivers. The newest driver they have that are...
  18. NiGhT_owl

Lann 2005

Ok theres bin some confustion, with me posting in the OLD lan thread so i though id started another. If your interested in comming to this LAN, plz post, and dates you can attend, i know its still january, as mym very nicely pointed out, but i wanna know, it take alot of tiime to make space for...
  19. NiGhT_owl

Monkeys!

Just for monkeys :D
  20. NiGhT_owl

Dessy

Happy birthday m8y, get drunk :hangover: , be merry :beer: , and have a laugh :thumb: :dunce: :party: :!ola: :bday: :boozer: P.S get your parents to buy you a new comp :P :D