Lann 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NiGhT_owl

Jun 18, 2001
Derbyshire, UK
Ok theres bin some confustion, with me posting in the OLD lan thread so i though id started another. If your interested in comming to this LAN, plz post, and dates you can attend, i know its still january, as mym very nicely pointed out, but i wanna know, it take alot of tiime to make space for u guys, stock up on food, and make sure all plug stockets have a 50% chance of shocking you guys :P SO let me know if your interested and when u can come inbetween the dates 10th July, and the 31st of August 2005?
Thx
Helen

yes, yes YES!
i'll be back - if possible... as far as i can say it is NOT possible the 15.-17. July, 29.-31. July or 5.-7. August. Other weekends should be fine, especially after the 7.th August.
if you arrange a weekend i can manage - i am looking forward to visit you again!

btw - why don't we visit MyM in London would be more central? :devil:

Last edited:
Thats not really in the right direction helen :P
pfff women and directions/geography!

We can do most weekends - if we can get the cash - we will prolly be busy either the weekend of 13/14 or 19/20th

LOL sure, might need a bigger house this yr though LOL! :D
Out if interest, if i was to rent a hall or something, would all you guys still be interested, Id have to ask you guys for a bit o cash for it though, its just a thought mind u, as then we could have any one we like, rather then me having to limit the numbers because of space etc :(
I could clean out the garage mind you, fix the roof on it, then put every bit of furniture from front and back room, which would give miles more space. As people would know from 2002, and being shoved into the living room :P I think it was 2k2 anyways.... hmm that is an idea! Id still have to limit people comming, as my house aint that big :P
What you folks think??????
Btw mym, this is why it take me so long ^^^^^^ :P

Last edited: