Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. C

Loooooo You Fuckface Wanker Homo Llamas

daimkryss :moon2:
  2. C

Loooooo You Fuckface Wanker Homo Llamas

Röven :moon2:
  3. C

fs

pffft.. i did send propain a couple of msg when he was online but did not replay me .. how hard can it be to book a match? and today i did talk to Stu/C0Morp and the chat did end like this : Stu/C0Morp 2002-05- 18:55 fuck this cya and u telling me i have a big-ass attitude.. :rolleyes:
  4. C

fs

we have a match to book and that propain dude dont replay my msg ffs.. :/ can anyone else in <)CO(> book it whit me ? icq : 153703634
  5. C

:)

:wave:
  6. C

-<AKA>- vs >SEK< (Mi5)

so was there any 3 vs 6:confused: :cow: :mingun:
  7. C

New tricks

that siege launch have i tryed like 200 times but i just cant get some up there :( same thing from the mid tower:mad: can u show me how u do that!? maybe whit a screenshot:D:D
  8. C

Cant move problems...

hmm i did some testings on TNX. i change team but that dident work :( i dont know anything about cshp so i leave that to someone that knows :)) TNX are running cshp4y. so the main tip is reinstall UT whitout cd2?
  9. C

Cant move problems...

Hi all i got a small problem :mad: some days ago i played a match on utassult.net server 2, and on mazon map i could not move att all! :eek: it has happen a couple of times to a friend of mine too. this was the first time it happend to me. so i dident think mutch on it untill it happend on a...