Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: None:P Q: Pizza or hamburger? I'm hungry...
  2. Bull

Hey everyone!

trur nok jeg må spille en del mer solo før jeg prøver meg på clan igjen... husker nesten ikke åssen mapsa er engang:P
  3. Bull

Hey everyone!

Already am... I've bin playing for the past 2 days:P lots of new maps I have to download.... where's the best place to do that?
  4. Bull

Hey everyone!

Look at that.. I found my old acc... never thought I would remember the password:P
  5. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: Yes Q: ?
  6. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: In Infernos ass!! Q: Who the hell stole my Metallica- Garage inq. CD!!!!!? Inferno?? I know u love them... but buy your own fucking CD!!!!
  7. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: nah...:) Q: what?
  8. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEH... RIGHT :lol: :lol: Q: Why am I bored?
  9. Bull

10 days to go

8 days to go countdown to my birthday: started: 04.09.03 ..}{}{}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{}{}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{...}{ ..}{}{}{ Days to go :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon:
  10. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: I'm not... QWho the fuck are you?
  11. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: Because they dont! Q: Is there a trick to get that shithead stop talking? Or is he just incredible annoying?
  12. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: Metallica makes good music ffs!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: Q: Is Inferno a gaylord?
  13. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: Because I'm so damn good looking that everyone wants me...(PS. I'm not faggy) Q:Ypu sure I'm mentaly disturbed?
  14. Bull

My First Spamm Here

hey hey exo long time no see... :beer:
  15. Bull

My First Spamm Here

:boozer: :barf: :sleep:
  16. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: lol, what a q... listen to: Unforgiven, Unforgiven2, Devil's Dance, Master of puppets, One, Whiskey in the Jar,Ride the Lightning, Orion, Battery, Welcome Home(Sanitarium), etc. etc. etc and you will understand... Q: Am I mentaly disturbed?
  17. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: Metallica of course... Q: Why is Metallica the best band ?
  18. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: On a Britney Spears concert Q:Wich band is the best in the whole F###### world?
  19. Bull

Q & A Round II

A: I dont know you, but I guess it's because you have problems with sleeping... Q:Why the hell did this sticky little shit stop while I've bin away?????????????????
  20. Bull

jokes...

A 54 year old accountant leaves a letter for his wife one Friday evening that reads: Dear Wife (that's what he called her): I am 54 and by the time you receive this letter I will be at the Grand Hotel with my beautiful and sexy 18 year old secretary. When he arrived at the hotel...