Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. NOS

AS-Capacitance Beta 1

ok I'm looking into the framerate issue by changing some zone properties, removing fog and changing the detail a little. I'll fix the lift, I think I know what you mean. I changed it to more of a continuous speed rather than a transitional acceleration I'm fixing some small bugs that I...
  2. NOS

AS-Capacitance Beta 1

Damnit brajan I was hoping that would stay hidden for a bit longer than a few hours after the first beta :D And thats great '//3iRd(o), tyvm :D I'll be sure to spectate whenever I see it on to see how it plays and how others find it Much <3 for all the support
  3. NOS

AS-Capacitance Beta 1

Thank you :)
  4. NOS

AS-Capacitance Beta 1

I'm sorry I didnt know that unrealplayground needed a login but I've uploaded it to nalicity and it is awaiting approval. Thank you for the comments on the... um picture :p Brajan, the objectives all seemed working close to perfectly to me when I tried it. Try pressing F3 to see wether your...
  5. NOS

AS-Capacitance Beta 1

Here's the first Public Beta of my latest map, AS-Capacitance :D http://downloads.utassault.net/?d=Ma...ance-beta1.zip http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=11495 (Requires login) http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=9261 There are a few issues: No Bot support...
  6. NOS

Textures.UTX

The custom Richrig pack is pretty good if you want to create one of those Akuma-style maps, as for other things I just look around. SGTech1, UTech 1 and 2 are good, I like RainFX for those gretty kind of mazon/frigate maps (oily metal and stuff) but it also has a very good ambient light that can...
  7. NOS

should I use the Orginal Nazitextures i Heavywaterfactory

I can understand why some people wouldnt like it (a bit...) but I'm not really bothered, like what about Wolfenstein, where your surrounded by them?
  8. NOS

European Assault Cup - 2005

I can play for Scotland if needed :D Scotland Up front miniwhoring and spamming and knowing alot of launches and stuff :P Yes, but I dont really understand, this mean overall? or if theres a UTA match and a cup match at the same time? go Scotland :wave:
  9. NOS

Lost and Forgotten Maps?

Yeah, i was playing terrible yesterday, played some today and was alright :) I've been mapping on and off for 2 years, the last year or so I havent been doing much because I make weapons and meshes for mods (using 3ds Max) and I've just been occupied. I havent really rleased any of my...
  10. NOS

Lost and Forgotten Maps?

lol thanks :D
  11. NOS

Lost and Forgotten Maps?

the brightness there is 7/10, it will be brighter if you want it to be but I thought that created a nice effect without the red and white lights merging too much
  12. NOS

Lost and Forgotten Maps?

Noone hear wil prolly remember me but w/e if you guys are interested, I'm making an AS map which should have a beta soon. If some of you guys want to play around with it when its ready, and give me some comments on making it better I think we'd all get something out of it. Been making it for...
  13. NOS

Semi - Experienced Mapper Required

id mayb look in2 it if I had more info :P what kinda movie? like an AS movie? or an interpolation pointed movie?
  14. NOS

The Official What do you think of the Actual UT2004 game thread....

UED 3 is so much better than UED 2 with all the new tools like matinee and the terrain editor so if you were redoing it youd probz be better starting from scratch and just copying the map from view rather than copying and exporting the map Plus youd have to start again to make all of the...
  15. NOS

how to unlock all models?

tbh i cba to finish the sp, is there the line in the UT2004.ini file like bhascompletedgame= or whatever like there was in UT?
  16. NOS

how to unlock all models?

mayb u cheated, used god or allammo even once?
  17. NOS

I just made a guess about the turrets but i still think its uneven I know the big cannon at the back is man-used but i just put it with the autocannon category cuz it makes the map even more one sided And its not that id hate playing it online and ppl wouldnt figure it out, its on the...
  18. NOS

thats great, my "aluminium limited edition UT2K4 tin" is a cardboard box with a bit of metal wrapped around it, they havent even bothered about the bottom, the top, the back, and its not really a tin considering u cant open it as such... and who the fuck made robot factory? what a fuckin...
  19. NOS

I dun get mine till friday :o Plus delivery will take it to monday :P