Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Guyver

«)ñk(» leaves

Great bunch of lads and gal, most fun ive had playing in clan wars. Take care to all of nk keep in touch!
  2. Guyver

:bday: Tom

cheers mates, got stupidly drunk spiced rum is not good straight :uhh: had a thoroughly enjoyable night!
  3. Guyver

Welcome a new insane recruit to nk

Welcome :)
  4. Guyver

almost forgot...

Happy birthday almighty leader
  5. Guyver

Welcome Firebird to nk!

Welcome , pld against AoR :)
  6. Guyver

Yako Joins Nk!

;)
  7. Guyver

bl44p

no it doesn't theres some numbers in the way! :shout:
  8. Guyver

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICE_COLD!!!

:bday: :) have a good one ice master, ill have a drink for you tonight :beer:
  9. Guyver

Turha!

Wow very nice nanko :thumb:
  10. Guyver

Hi guys

Welcome
  11. Guyver

Happy B.Day Baby

Happy birthday bossy the ping slet and turha the graphix master :)
  12. Guyver

Thx for game

fair enough u talk a good point, take care
  13. Guyver

Thx for game

hardly anyone likes guardia ( hence why hardly anyone pics it ) , and yes everyone usually goes "fs guardia " or "rofl 10 mins of spam" that i dont mind, comments like "zzzz" 30 seconds into the map doesnt exactly show class to me, cant remeber the other stuff you said but there was more (did u...
  14. Guyver

Thx for game

The game was nice the attitude by you wasnt
  15. Guyver

Back :)

Lo Doug , howz things :)
  16. Guyver

pffftt....

to listen to what that guy has to say is bad enough, but to take action on what he says is not gonna happen.
  17. Guyver

Back :)

very very fucking impressive turha u own dude
  18. Guyver

Why your nickname?

1. General_(_TKA_) , was new to ut , and started up my own clan, wanted it to be clear i was the leader and kind of a cool leadership angle to it so i liked it at the time ( till ppl kept asking me why havent TnT sorted dates out lol ) 2. Tom_TF , no real effort gone into this one , as u can...
  19. Guyver

arsey wife !

"I grab the knife and jason said, "Stab me, I don't care" and i stick him on his chest now knowing that was hurting him," That is one of the funniest things ive read in so long probably said i saw blood, but i didnt know he was bleeding, later
  20. Guyver

Nice teamm8s are you guys pff!:P

Happy Birthday