Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. MeKKo

!

!
  2. MeKKo

Oh hai!

Haha, I was never an admin of any server besides a few bhop ones in 2004/2005 and a 155/55 insta server. I much preferred actually playing the game and letting others try to police the general populace. Keyword, "try." :rofl:
  3. MeKKo

Oh hai!

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes. :) Ulv, bob_the_builder was my first ever name, right about the time heidi_klum was Squirtle. Haha. Okay. Double tap any movement key to dodge in that direction. Forward dodge makes you do a front flip, which in turn makes you look like a badass. What...
  4. MeKKo

Oh hai!

For the record, my last visit to these forums was over six years ago... Some of you may remember me. Most of you will not. Throughout my UT'99 career, I've gone by a few aliases, such as bob_the_builder, PsykotiK, and a few others that escape my thoughts at the moment. Although I was never that...