Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. LeNiXiS

New graphics card!

I need a new graphics card, but the current ones are all pretty much DDR2 or DDR3. I'm not very clued up on building computers at the moment, but my motherboard doesn't support DDR2 or DDR3 RAM, so I'm assuming it doesn't support DDR2/3 video cards either? My PC is pretty old now, 3 years+ and I...
  2. LeNiXiS

Fun!

I'm looking for a stdAS clan for a bit of fun. I don't want to join a clan thats going to disband in 1 month, so I'd prefer one thats been around for quite a while or has lots of active players. I can use ts/vent etc, follow tactics, all the usual. Dont mind what division either. If anybody...
  3. LeNiXiS

clanless

just looking for a fun clan, i'll use vent and ts if forced too. thx :]
  4. LeNiXiS

Ryder Cup

Go Europe!!!!!!!!!! roooooar :bowdown:
  5. LeNiXiS

b-day kev

happy b-day kevz0r :P :bday:
  6. LeNiXiS

Beverage Thread :x

What is your favorite beverage? brands etc :P
  7. LeNiXiS

->MC<- Leaves League

Thx for all the enjoyable games in the league, but the time was come for us to move on. I'd like to thanks too: Tech,Outlaw,Muffy,Sirlancelot,BuRn,Righteousfury,DaChronic,Patriot,Saus,Mary,Ishar,Warchild, Kryptonite, Sphere, Yak, Orchild, Hope. For playing in MC throughout the year we were...
  8. LeNiXiS

->MC<- Recruiting AGAIN

Experienced players. Good English. Good @ DM. Use Ventrillio. Willing to practise atleast once a week. Being able to get in contact with atleast 4 times a week. (idlein on irc) Drop into #clan.mc or reply to this. :)
  9. LeNiXiS

D3D Performance

iv just got a new PC and i cant get d3d working correctly. Without Vsync off it seems a bit smoother, but with it on with a capped 85 FPS it seems jumpy as hell. Im just wondering if there is any method to get my UT smooth apart from new GFX drivers, which iv already tried. Thx in...
  10. LeNiXiS

New Maps?

where can i download the new version on snowdunes, rocketcommand? i cant find them anywhere and have to join another server when one comes up as the download speed is crap. Thx in advance if anyone posts :D
  11. LeNiXiS

New iAS servers?

iv just noticed these 2 iAS mayhem servers when i was looking through the lists. Are these always insta or are they just temporary? :\ they are digifrag btw
  12. LeNiXiS

Adobe Premier 6

Im having trouble with it :\ lol It doesnt seem to allow me to import jpeg files, which is a bit strange and i don't know how to make it accept them. Anyone know?
  13. LeNiXiS

>-MC-< Need Players :\

>-MC-< Standard AS is recruiting a new player :o There are a few things that you need to be half decent at like every other post here. AS launch knowledge Average DM fragging Ability Div 4 or above experience Preferably decent sniper but also decent with range of weapons Need to have...
  14. LeNiXiS

New Public Assault Server

Public AS Server - Yes another :) There is a new public assault server which i thought people might want to know about. Please try it out and give responses. Its located in the UK, and will be with us for longer if we use it........ It has a decent map list and has decent ping...
  15. LeNiXiS

X-fags

X-FaGs^: we played not today our better match on pro assault.... our performance today was medium i just said to all, if you play vs UF take demos......PLD fire, quy and popi league need cleanning *** LENIXIS you r0x, maybe not for long time.....Z (the n00b) thanks thats a compliment, but...
  16. LeNiXiS

Schedule Changed???

I looked at our matches on wednesday for this month and we had EF, NAS, 24 and "Waiting for Playoff". It seems that its changed now to AI, NAS, 24 and "Waiting for Playoff". Im not sure why this has happened, but this has definitly dinted our chances of staying up. :(
  17. LeNiXiS

How do i raise my FPS? :P

I found out how to find my FPS yesterday cos im a newb i never knew how to check it. I found out that i average about 50 on most AS maps, but spammafort it goes down to like 20 lol. So anyway just wondering if there is any other way to get a higher FPS without lowering my texture quality or...
  18. LeNiXiS

2v2 AS launches

I was playing on 2v2 AS today and these 2 guys said that a double hammer is allowed. They claimed that only single hammer launches werent allowed, just wondering if they were speaking crap or is it true???? They also claimed to be in mi5 for some reason when it was obvious they werent :redeye:
  19. LeNiXiS

your movie rox :P

Just saying your movie rocks, u prolly heard it a lot, but its shown me and me clan quite a lot, so cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers :) + music was top class, non of that techno crap :P >-MC-< LeN
  20. LeNiXiS

Texture Fix

I know i sound like a knob, cos u lot probabily heard this a million times, but on some servers i find the textures of each persons skin is fucked up and they move like robots :( Also i can't even move my mouse in some servers...... Can someone please sort me out looooool :D