Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. FluidEye

[-{s}-] server

Can be found on unreal://213.115.161.107:7777 running all league maps in ProAS-mode. It's located in Stockholm, Sweden. Contact me if you for any reason would like to use it for a match or Iggy if you would like someone banned, we can be found at irc://irc.worldassault.com/-s- Have a nice 1
  2. FluidEye

!

good general league forum :D have a good1
  3. FluidEye

less flaming for you

since some of our players has gone more or less inactive in a short time, we've lost most of our former capacity, and will leave the leagues. we might rejoin if we manage to reform with anything resembling what we started with - but until then, less flaming for you. 'til another time have...
  4. FluidEye

sound-problems

happened just now in a match i should've been playing. i get this "sound-lagg", like my computer is drowning. fps are fine the first 5 seconds after spawn and respawn, and then it gets unplayable - the picture gets jumpy like i had 10 fps or something. can't describe it really but is there...
  5. FluidEye

[*.se] vs [AAK] ProAS-match

[AAK]: they only had to mercs. jinxed, xenophobia, supermic and grz played for [*.se]. all of them signed up in our proas-squad. i've never made a comment about such as this before, but i will now. i could have played, so could yozhi. we had more than enough players ready to play. it's no...
  6. FluidEye

Svensk stjärna?

[*.se] har för tillfället endast 7 spelare i vår StdAS-grupp och tänkte utöka den till 8, 9 eller 10 spelare. Om du är svensk, kan använda GV, RW och TS, har bra uppkoppling mot ligaservrarna och kan spela ofta så hör av dig. Du kommer att testas...
  7. FluidEye

Stars of Sweden

I've left -=]NRG[=- in the most friendly fashion after a great year there, and taken the liberty to reform Stars of Sweden. I've been a member and I've got the support of that which remain of it's original members. We're signing up for the StdAS and ProAS-leagues. Perhaps we can create a...
  8. FluidEye

'lo

nrg has rejoined the proas-league, and we're asking for a match :D contact me on my icq 93728630 if you're interested :D
  9. FluidEye

match-arrangers

put up your icq # in your profile stupid
  10. FluidEye

congratz phil

yip
  11. FluidEye

xp and glide...

postin for a friend. it's an amd 1.0ghz, 256 mb pc133 sdram with a 32 mb voodoo5 5500 agp. ran well with w2k, but now he got xp and he gets 10% of the fps he got before with opengl (and even worse with sw-rend and d3d) and ut says it lacks the correct glide-files when he choose that... anyone...
  12. FluidEye

Not so friendly, but fun!

Contact me on ICQ: 93728630, if you wish to play some StdAS or ProAS Vs -=]NRG[=- at any time. :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah:
  13. FluidEye

fs take a pic

#1 :yawn:
  14. FluidEye

lo' - We're leaving you!

for 2 reasons, first being that we have too great problems getting proper teams to play - and second that server #1, the NRG-EoS, Ai-SI><TH server and ION servers are becoming unplayable for us (especially in comparision to all you "foreign" clans) we've decided to leave this assault-league...
  15. FluidEye

lo' - We're leaving you

for 2 reasons, first being that we have too great problems getting proper teams to play - and second that server #1, the NRG-EoS, Ai-SI><TH server and ION servers are becoming unplayable for us (especially in comparision to all you "foreign" clans) we've decided to leave this assault-league...
  16. FluidEye

maps for the league

I like maps that aint linear, simply. frigate is small and good, mazon is medium-sized and good - while bridge being large and good. I think we need more non-linear small and mid-sized maps. maps that can be completed solo in less than 1:30 minutes and in less than 40-50 seconds by a team. I...
  17. FluidEye

me humpin'

http://utassault.monsterkill.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3802 don't know what goes where so here goes...
  18. FluidEye

BoT

for real-life reasons I've resigned from Mi5 and am now the clan-representative and match-arranger for BoT. :D
  19. FluidEye

phear

u get a good con or perhaps a new server for us in present :D now u got 1 more year before all is fucked :D gratz -Flöid
  20. FluidEye

sthml playaz

lirar du i sthlm å vore road av å lira fetlan på kulturhuset på feta burkar med sköna linor så ta min icq/e-mail på mi5-sidan http://hem.bredband.net/fluideye kommer va lite arrangerat lir där. man kan spela 6 mot 6 t ex o om ni mot förmodan lirar i sthlm-baserad klan så kan ni boka hela skiten...