Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M3NA

g3 additional buttons

i dont know if this belongs here but, i got assigning prob for the 4th 5th and 6th mouse buttons of my g3 in ut. ppl with other logitech mice dont seem to have a prob with adding more buttons (like F keys) to it but in my mouse menu i only get options like cut/paste/scroll and stuff but i cant...
  2. M3NA

radeon ogl bug ?

using radeon 1950pro and unfortunately it adjusts the brighness in ut also to my desktop when ut is running. thats not that bad but everytime i had a minimized ut, the brighness value from the game turns to 1/11 which is pretty annoying cuz i have to hammer F11 ten times before i can continue...
  3. M3NA

dx8.dll ?

hi guys, i heard that there is a dx8.dll wich let ut run much smoother. I heard ppl complaining about having below 200fps what i think is v nice. I´m using a dual core 4400 and an ati1950pro but I only get 200+ frames in dm. in assault they r usually ~130. I´d like to keep them locked 80 to...
  4. M3NA

locked frames ?

ello, i just moved ut from my computer to another one then this problem occured no matter what i do, i cant have more than 60 frames instead of before 200 :\ is there a prog. or something that will help get my old framerate back ? plz help...
  5. M3NA

purity ?

i have a quest to old suym members, i remember a long time ago i played vs Purity(Knight) or summat, so i went to your hp to find her in memberlist, but shes not in there. so i wonder cuz she played for suym once....