Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M3NA

October 2009 Assault Cup

i´m also in
  2. M3NA

can nrg just fuck off?!

l0l i never flame...
  3. M3NA

Old UTA players you miss...

Purity(Knight) is missed by me, was a very leet bitch !! i guess she left assault in 2003 or earlier for, someone said she gone pro dm...
  4. M3NA

g3 additional buttons

the oldest version of setpoint i found is SetPoint 2.22 i´ll try it with this one
  5. M3NA

g3 additional buttons

i have the driver installed, but the setpoint program wont let me assign other things than functions (scroll/cut/paste f.e.) to the mbuttons i heard this is a g3 only problem
  6. M3NA

g3 additional buttons

i dont know if this belongs here but, i got assigning prob for the 4th 5th and 6th mouse buttons of my g3 in ut. ppl with other logitech mice dont seem to have a prob with adding more buttons (like F keys) to it but in my mouse menu i only get options like cut/paste/scroll and stuff but i cant...
  7. M3NA

radeon ogl bug ?

hm i always avoided using d3d. i just cant stand it. it looks ugly and the mouse has a different behavior. guess i have to wait till i buy myself a new card ;)
  8. M3NA

radeon ogl bug ?

using radeon 1950pro and unfortunately it adjusts the brighness in ut also to my desktop when ut is running. thats not that bad but everytime i had a minimized ut, the brighness value from the game turns to 1/11 which is pretty annoying cuz i have to hammer F11 ten times before i can continue...
  9. M3NA

dx8.dll ?

well well, i managed to put the .drv in system folder, but when i started ut with my new pc, forced vsync on i get a weird mouse smoothing in ut, without vsync i dont. u have any clues about that ?
  10. M3NA

dx8.dll ?

tnx uzi, i was wondering y the frames still were locked to 99.99 although i added the value of 80 in ut.ini though i prefer rather to play in ogl than using d3d. but i´ll try this new .dll
  11. M3NA

dx8.dll ?

k, tnx m8. i´ll try that, it´s alredy set to 85 but i guess vsync has to be enabled then in graphics card menu
  12. M3NA

dx8.dll ?

hi guys, i heard that there is a dx8.dll wich let ut run much smoother. I heard ppl complaining about having below 200fps what i think is v nice. I´m using a dual core 4400 and an ati1950pro but I only get 200+ frames in dm. in assault they r usually ~130. I´d like to keep them locked 80 to...
  13. M3NA

again wtf

if you ban for "stalling" plz also ban all rook towerflaks or snipers making it impossile for the assaulting team to get even outta the doors
  14. M3NA

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

tsunade Germany middle/front minigun; freelancer ts2/vent N/A
  15. M3NA

locked frames ?

ello, i just moved ut from my computer to another one then this problem occured no matter what i do, i cant have more than 60 frames instead of before 200 :\ is there a prog. or something that will help get my old framerate back ? plz help...
  16. M3NA

purity ?

tnx for answering m8, yes she was "pretty" - good =)
  17. M3NA

purity ?

i have a quest to old suym members, i remember a long time ago i played vs Purity(Knight) or summat, so i went to your hp to find her in memberlist, but shes not in there. so i wonder cuz she played for suym once....