Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

as-baseriot

spotted this new map over at planetunreal link half-way down news page haven't downloaded it, so no idea if its any good
  2. L

Lol?

um...still asleep :snore: forget it
  3. L

class c

:D
  4. L

damn quick feign recovery time

i've just come out of an instagib dm server where ppl were feigning death in the middle of moving and with no "wait" time....if that makes sense....ie. the feign and get up was almost instantaneous- mid-move is this an on-release bind or what....it looks very like that wave-move-kill thing ppl...
  5. L

as-saqqara?

as-saqqara on match server#1? whats this then?....... :)
  6. L

as-fuedal

28mbs??? :eek: i gotta ask.......has anyone actually bothered to d/l and play it? curiousity is killing me and what about as-orbital...is there a serious bug that i've missed or is it just boring? seemed ok to me
  7. L

big help needed

i have a problem and can't figure it out... everytime i play overlord online my pc locks up causing me to restart. this usually only happens on attack...it has also happened once on rook and once in a ctf map...wtf is going on? 3 reinstalls(from 2 diff cds), changed drivers, a tweak of the...