Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Arkangel

this must be art in its best form !!

y dotn my images ever work ?? thanx ot dt for his help on my stupidness !
  2. Arkangel

Nice team

well i was havign a good old game last ngiht when vince turned up WP M8 youre a goodun would love a 1v1 assault with ya sometime !! or maybe ill see u guys in the servers anyway ive just been enlisted to >]SAW[< so u can watch out for my devilish defence :P !! give me a message on icq or visit...
  3. Arkangel

league maps !!

cna someone please ive me a listof all the mpas used in the as league so i dont have to spend months downing ht hundreds that are there and please none saying the ones with al on them ive got em all its the others im not sure about !! :cow:
  4. Arkangel

Trillian !!

goto www.trillian.cc to get this wonderful prog that combinse all the various forms of chat software ie icq msn aim yahoo and irc !! all into one lovely lovely little applet !!
  5. Arkangel

Looking for a clan

well here i am please take time to answer me on this !! im a proficent ut player lookin for an assault clan to play with and i do mean only assault i already play clan ctf and tdm for {TL} i know all the tricks in assault incl rocket launch hammer launch and hammer jump and kno the levels...