Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Danus

modem problems

i decided to reformat the other day due to all the crap collecting on my hdd, so i did so :) everything sets up perfectly, apart from my modem. its a copperjet 800 usb provided by freeserve, when i connect it it makes the connect sound, then the dc sound, connect again then dc. then it makes...
  2. Danus

Right Click Problem

right click "windows explorer has caused illegal op bla bla" neveer had this before, weird thing is it only does it when i right click icons.absolutley fine with desktop right click or within applications, also happens when i double click alcohol shortcut.afaik i dont have any virii, ill run...
  3. Danus

HP iPAQ h2210 / h2215

http://www.pdagold.com/hardware/detail.asp?DeviceID=139 i was thinkin on investing on this device for college and personal use, just wondering if it would be any good for what i will need. got a load of nice features and i think getting a laptop for college will be pointless in a sense cus i...
  4. Danus

yooooooooooo

got bored, so i decided to come back :) dunno how much spare time i will have with college work and a girlfriend but ill give it a go :wave:
  5. Danus

XPC Query

I was thinking of making myself a decent XPC for use at home and LANs. I was wondering if i bought this would i be able to fit in a radeon 9800 pro? if not maybe i wont get it but it looks very good for size issues, i can carry my rig with no problem to any LAN i go to. This is the XPC i want...
  6. Danus

The Gamers IM

Just downloaded to try it out i heard it was quite good. it is an instant messenger for gamers, know where they are what they playing etc, cba with the pimpage see for yourself t http://www.xfire.com add me ( danus2k4) ;)
  7. Danus

security

just wondering whta you guys use for security on your computer. all i know of is: AV Software -norton -AVG Firewall -Norton Personal Firewall -Blackice What else is available, and what is best? want advice from ppl with better experience than me ;)
  8. Danus

pleb

:bday: Lee/DioD3 now u can get a bloody job and learn to drive so we can go on a beer run to france in a few months have a gd 1 :party2: :!ola: :bowdown:
  9. Danus

network

before i had this computer share internet with the my other downstairs, but after i reformat they dont even see eachother on Network Places nemore. i htink this is a common problem cus i seen it happen at LANs and stuff, just didnt find out how it was fixed. can anyone fix this problem?
  10. Danus

Case Modding

any case modders out there? show me ur case :) i want to start a case project of my own, with airbrush deisng and so. i can buy the case, make window(if not already there) but i dont know where to go from there on. i want to get it painted like a few i seen on modding sites. <example>...
  11. Danus

bored

bored and looking for clan. standard and possibly insta also. contact in my profile, pm me on IRC, usually on #60
  12. Danus

webcam

got 1 the other day. what can you do with a webcam? only thing i know is you can chat with people on msn whilst broadcasting through your cam, but surely that wasnt the whole point in them? if they were designed for chat clients how come msn is the only one to use this feature, are there...
  13. Danus

ps3

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=141841 :lol:
  14. Danus

what player?

ok at first i used standard wm player. after that i moved onto winamp, and now i use iTunes. So far i think iTunes is the best but it is a bit boring, i was wondering if there were ne other players out there that u may use that are worth looking into, i wouldnt mind a bit of change.
  15. Danus

Decks Series

Deck 16 has been converted not only into DM, but every other gametype. it's the best conversion out there :) Its good how the CTF version works out here for more infos
  16. Danus

motherboards...

i was wondering what is the big difference in price/performance of a motherbaord. why are some MB £90 and such what do you get when you pay more money. i really want to buy an AMD2600+ but this cant happen with the m/b i got now as it has its limits. i saw this motherboard on ebay and was...
  17. Danus

Dodge Time

[Engine.PlayerPawn] ..... DodgeClickTime=0.250000 Who actually uses it, is it useful to tweak this feature?
  18. Danus

slow to connect

that is all i can see for probably over a minute, before the rest of the text shows up and i connect to the server. why is it taking so much longer than it used to? before i reformatted it was real quick but i guess theres something up with my setup now which makes it slow down. does anyone know...
  19. Danus

Must have GC Games...

im going to get a gamecube soon, zelda on n64 rocked so i know to get that. what else do u recommend me getting?
  20. Danus

car

ok so i am coming to the age where i can drive, so i been looking around for a car. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2434336622&category=9844 what u think guys? :rolleyes: