Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. 0

God damnit, long time ago

Hey lad(ie)s. What's cooking these days? I just felt the urge to google for SUYM, since I was playing for you guys like 3 years ago or something like that.. This is what I came up with, and your site suym.de. How's things going? Suck on that one. The Swede is back. Btw; You still...
  2. 0

Hey you twats

=) Sup? Damn, was a long bloody time I even said the word UT, or had the game installed at all.. Too much time going on programming and shit.. So how've you all been?
  3. 0

darn

Darn.. Can't play UT anymore untill I get a new mouse :( This one sux0rs.. Quite impossible to play with this one =() So whats up with you guys otherwise then? I'm quite cool
  4. 0

2 vs 2 League Instagib

Hi! As some of you guys probably know, I'm organising some things for a 2 vs 2 League in Insta assault. I'm setting up a server on my new 2.2Ghz 512 Mb rAM computer =) 10Mbit connection line, if I can't get the servers from somewhere else.. What I'm looking for: * Someone to build...
  5. 0

60 Gb hdd for UT server

Hi ya'll.. As you all probably know, or will be informed of now, i'm on a 10Mbit line.. We've been notified of a upgrade to 100mbit within three years. Anyhow, I was wondering how I can put an 60Gig hdd into mah old Compaq computer? Anyone got an idea.. When i set it there it said like...
  6. 0

Sup all?

just though i'd say hi!
  7. 0

Ping Problem -10Mbit line shouldn't have that kinda prob :/

Hi. I've noticed now the last weeks since I installed UT, that i get a ping up to 800, normally I used to have 50-100, now I've got 200-400 on ALL servers.. This problem is very annoying, though i have a 10mbit optical fiber connection. So does anyone have any suggestion, some ping reducer...
  8. 0

Help with server please

Hi. I've came to the conclusion that I'll begin with putting my 10mbit server up... BUT, I need help with the settings, since I don't knwo what mods, settings and maps etc etc packs yada yaday yada that it shall contain.. And on top of that, I wonder if someone might have an example .ini file...
  9. 0

hehe... Boom!

Hi. It's Swede... just letting you all know that I'm gonna get back to you to kick yer a$$e$ :D naw, but I'm gonna set a 10Mbit server up, and maybe another 100Mbit (Already have one up) and then I'm gonna play =) Not as an active player.. But I'll come and kick yer azz on the publics :D
  10. 0

hi there fellas

Long time no see.. How are you all haning together? Anyways, i've got a request from Scorpion TRU to retake the clan, and well, I'm not sure since I've heard alot crap about them.. I just like a second opinion on what you think of it?! mkay thanks! :) :D
  11. 0

Animationz

Hey ppl, long time no see ANy of you guys know howto put sound effects and music onto an .avi animation? I've created an animation, but I need sound for it =/
  12. 0

Animations

Hey ppl, long time no see :) ANy of you guys know howto put sound effects and music onto an .avi animation? I've created an animation, but I need sound for it =/
  13. 0

UT Players dropping like flies

I'm aswell quitting UT now.. Tomorrow I'll uninstall it after our LeagueMatch with USE :( sad to see all of you dissapear.. again.. have a nice life