Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. pinhead

Onlive - first title only £1

That's pretty awesome! :) Although on my 40/4Mbit line I'm currently getting unplayable results. Massive blurriness, very unresponsive, screen is full of compression artifacts. It also complained my latency was too high. I found the problem here is that it seems to be forwarding me to their...
  2. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Awesome movie :D 103 - seas_ 93 - Maxiz! 80 - Solar 73 - Black_Ninja 68 - BRaiNRaiN, 66 - Hardcore 60 - MeetYourMaker 59 - DeadBoy 58 - Hudson 40 - KillerDude, Ulv 39 - Sneez 35 - eRt 33 - Fury 27 - Turha 25 - TIMMAH 24 - Tnega, '//3iRd(o) 23 - Protocol 22 - Vitz¥^ 20 -...
  3. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Who framed Roger Rabbit ! Edit: since I'm pretty sure that's it here's a new cap
  4. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Seikai! 86 - seas_ 84 - Maxiz! 72 - Solar 66 - Hardcore, BRaiNRaiN 60 - Black_Ninja 59 - DeadBoy 55 - Hudson 50 - MeetYourMaker 39 - KillerDude 38 - Sneez 33 - Fury, Ulv, eRt 27 - Turha 25 - TIMMAH 24 - Tnega 23 - Protocol, '//3iRd(o) 22 - Vitz¥^ 20 - Useless, 19 - DaTeL 18...
  5. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Due to lack of real life movies on my HD, you'll have to do with this anime movie cap :P
  6. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Hellraiser 1
  7. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Correct! From 1962. 76 - Maxiz! 65 - Solar 59 - DeadBoy 58 - Hardcore 57 - BRaiNRaiN 56 - seas_ 54 - Hudson 49 - Black_Ninja 38 - MyM 36 - KillerDude 35 - sneez 31 - Fury 23 - Ulv, Tnega 21 - Protocol 20 - Useless, ert, Vitz¥^ 19 - DaTeL, Turha 18 - Rich, TIMMAH 16 -...
  8. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Both wrong. Hint: The protagonist is crippled in a certain way.
  9. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

60's film Samurai themed Edit: Added last cap, should make it really easy :)
  10. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Yay my first point! Here's one I've been catching up on watching atm :)
  11. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Män som hatar kvinnor ?
  12. pinhead

Guess the movie caption!

Hakuouki ? aka Hakuôki or Samurai Vendetta http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199580/
  13. pinhead

Help with virus

Just boot from a LiveCD and scan from there. Since the virus can't operate then you can fix most of your system. Also you can backup your files with it. For example this one : http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd You'll need to download it elsewhere (google/torrents) though it seems, must be...
  14. pinhead

Windows 7 ping

You're pinging something in the same subnet, it's completely normal that it returns "destination not reachable". If you try pinging 123.123.123.123 or something it will time out.
  15. pinhead

This is why we don't do any UTA LAN parties

NSFW ! http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/22/cheaters-brain-stabbed-in-wallhack-brawl/
  16. pinhead

ACE Testing

It is already possible to play with UTDC + Windows 7 x64. I've been running Windows XP within VirtualBox on Windows 7 x64. It's quite easy. You just make a VM in it with 128MB video ram and turn on 3d and 2d acceleration to max the performance. Then install guest additions and such. You also...
  17. pinhead

Your Top 10 movies of the last decade

My Top 10 (anime) movies! 1. Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners 2. Rurouni Kenshin: Ishinshishi e no Requiem 3. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 4. Sword of the Stranger 5. Appleseed 6. Appleseed Ex Machina 7. Spirited Away 8. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 9. Howl`s Moving...
  18. pinhead

DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

I've been seeding at 50k/sec since last night :x It does say I'm the only seeder tho and there're like 8 leechers, strange. Edit: also getting "sumotracker.com: Error: Connection reset by peer" so probably same as weirdo.
  19. pinhead

Razer (Death Adder) bugs

Got this also on my left mouse button after using my Diamondback for a couple of years. I was out of warranty so I switched the click sensor inside the mouse around from the right side button to my left mouse button. After this the problem was solved. So to me it seems like after a while of...
  20. pinhead

How to hack the internetz!

He has Norton AntiVirus 2004 installed? :x