Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. yako

DOG Std Server - Password required!?

Hi there, My brother wants to connect to the DOG STD Server which is properly know as a non password protected server. Actually there is a password required for some reason?? I thought he has chosen wrong servers to connect to but since I am at his place atm and tried it myself it looks...
  2. yako

mi5.ert the m.....

....onster birthday party!! Happy birthday ertus knasus auf dem kaktus :bday: feier schön!:beer:
  3. yako

Windows 7 x64

I have got a white screen when I start UT on windows 7 x64, no ESC or any other button will ever change it... Anyone knows what to do to run UT on windows 7 x64 or isnt it compatible at all? I just saw ppl playing with Vista x64 and have got no problem with UT, but it might be different...
  4. yako

Lady GaGa

Anyone of you seen/listened to this before? Just found this version today. Lady Gaga - Pokerface
  5. yako

dzz vs TNT

I hope you are ready!! !
  6. yako

happy birthday KNI

have a nice one charles :) :beer:
  7. yako

hi

hi someone pls add me to tnt private forums ok! I guess, I can play on sunday btw! cu! /niko
  8. yako

I fucking LOVE SHEEPS (AND GOATS SOMETIMES!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UZI SHEEP SHAGGING SHEEP SHAGGER SHAG :bday: wish you all the best sheeps to bum! :bday:
  9. yako

Schumacher won't drive again...

what a pitty, I seriously was looking forward to it :( too bad his neck is still injured so much.
  10. yako

bday Konnan!

happy bday tom! hope you have a good one! If you still browsing us some time, give it a go in your own spam thread...:) :bday: :beer:
  11. yako

UT on Samsung 46"

YES I MADE IT!! thx
  12. yako

system deletes gfx and monitor drivers ...?

Something weird happened, I installed my wireless network card and rebooted my system. When it came up again the resolution was set to 800*600 and I was like WTF... I checked GFX and it said NO MODEL AVAILABLE, same with my monitor drivers (22")... I tried to reinstall both drivers but I cannot...
  13. yako

he called me a willy and I cried

:(
  14. yako

McAfee blocking IRC Connection

Hello guys, Since 3 weeks I cannot join IRC anymore, just not any channel. After a few clicks I found out that McAfee probably blocks my IRC Connection...the weird thing is, that I have deleted McAfee completely from my computer over "Delete Software" function. I checked running...
  15. yako

cannot ping Assault servers

As my topic says, my problem is that I cannot ping the Assault Servers. I can ping and play on any other game type (LMS, DM etc.) but assault...any idea why I cannot ping them in UT? regards /Niko
  16. yako

utregfix edit

I need this file, so if anyone can give it to me thx! ;) /niko
  17. yako

Question about Microsoft Exchange and GFI MailEssential

Hello everyone, I am working with Microsoft Exchange and the program which is called GFI MailEssential which you can download for free. The company I am working for is bound into a DC-Network and now my question. My company wants that every email which is send by everyone to have the same...
  18. yako

looking for a song

...maybe one of you trance/dance music freaks got it....I like it but can't find it anywhere! it is called Good Living - Feel So Good also used in this vid :drool: I hope one of you got this song and could send it to me:) greetzy /niko!
  19. yako

bankrobber

i jus found this funny...i must try this as well :rofl: http://www.isnichwahr.de/r92422563-Mitm-Strumpf-ueberm-Kopf-einkaufen-gehen.html
  20. yako

TB ban [vote]

plz vote here